𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Y/N'S POV:

The next day was more than tense between Dream and I, we had constant many small arguments throughout the day about what I had said the day before. Dream took the news as well as you would think, not very well.

-

"Dream all I said was to let me go for a while, just give me time with my friends!"

"Your friends huh? Your friends with idiots, they are trying to take you away from me!"

"Dream just stop, I've already made my decision."

"They are going to hurt you like your family did Y/N."

"No Dream, you remind me of my family."

-

Things didn't go well each time we fought, he would get very defensive and angry but wouldn't advance any further than just arguing. We both got heated. At least he wasn't trying to keep me away this time, hopefully he'll come around eventually. Wilbur came around later the next day to check up on me, he always held a face of worry when I mentioned Dream and I argued.

Wilbur didn't like it when I was alone with Dream, he said it was because he strongly believed that he did something to me and made me forget it. I still can't remember anything and it's getting annoying, why can't I just remember and put this aside. Wilbur offered to let me stay in L'manberg if I needed a new place to stay for the meantime and I gladly accepted, Dream begrudgingly said I could because of his repetitive patrols everyday.

Wil said he was going to make me a small cottage beside his house in L'manberg so I was close to him, it was so sweet of Wil to be thinking about me. He gushed about how he'd be able to see me everyday now and also how I could get to know everyone better. It was wonderful.

Despite the constant arguments and Dreams pestering, everything went smoothly for the most part. I was going to be living in L'manberg for awhile and have Dream give me some space, but before I left Dream had pulled me aside to tell me one last thing before I left his care.

"Y/N." He said my name differently than usual, it sounded sadder. I nodded in response,

"As soon as you step foot in L'manberg, anything that happens to you I can't help." Initially I thought it was a warning but deep in the words was something I couldn't put my finger on.

"I'll be fine Dream, you don't have to worry." I reassured him and patted him on the arm, he had is mask off so I could see his eyes, they weren't sad per say but held a mystery emotion that rang along the lines of mischief. What does he mean by that?

Wilbur called out for me to come to him as Dream gets very close to my face, the closeness makes my cheeks flush a slight pink before I bid him goodbye, a smile playfully put on his lips as I walk away.

Wilbur turns to see my face and his smile falters a bit, he holds his hand out for me to grab and I do, lacing my fingers with his. He looks ahead as I carry my one suitcase with my other hand, I notice the slight mood shift and turn towards his pretty face.

"What's on your mind Wil?" I inquire to try and get a glimpse of what he could be thinking, he looks down at me and his smile returns.

"Just wondering if you will like the house I built you." He replied looking back up and ahead of us, I do the same squeezing his hand a little.

"I'm sure it will be lovely."

We make it out the forest but instead of walking to the secret passage, we walk towards Tommy's house. I guess we don't have to sneak around anymore, that's good. We small talk until we make it to the steps of L'manberg's gate, Sapnap and George are on top of the walls looking down at us. I watch as George waves at me which I smile back at him, he was the nicest out of the three. Sapnap watched me like a hawk as Wilbur and I made our way into L'manberg, I'm sure Dream had told him to watch me carefully while I'm here.

Wilbur tugged on our hands pulling me into his arms in a hug, he held me tightly playing with strands of my hair. We didn't say anything for a few seconds before Wil pulled away and just looked into my eyes. I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head, I'm assuming it was from Sapnap or maybe even George. I was confused but didn't interrupt the moment  we were having and starred back into his gorgeous eyes, the moment was sweet and quiet. He eventually sighed and finally spoke,

"I could spend an entire day like that, just staring into your eyes." I blushed a potent pink and brought one hand onto half of my face to cover the heat, he smiled sweetly chuckling.

"I love it when I can make you blush." What is with this man and embarrassing me today? His words were so adorable, I wish I could make him flush as easily as he does to me.

"Oh shush Wil." I pat his arm lightly and hold onto his hand again, he laughs and continues to walk toward his house and my new one. I didn't see anyone while we walked, it was very quiet today, I wonder if it's because Tommy isn't here.

Finally we reach a small area at the side where two small houses sit surrounded by nature and flowers, they were conjoined at the middle.

"Welcome to your new temporary home N/N."