𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Y/N'S POV:

I froze staring at them, I blew it didn't I? They all didn't stare at first but the first one to notice was a lengthy man with fluffy brown hair stuffed under a beanie. He was rather tall in comparison to the two other boys that accompanied him, he looked older than the others. The other two boys looked maybe 16-18 ish but certainly younger than the tall one, but from how far away we were, I couldn't see his eyes in detail. Staring into peoples eyes helped me read them. I was curious, and they didn't look that bad...

DREAM'S POV:

Oh shit. SHIT. They are going to see her, what the fuck is she doing?! I tug the back of her dress which makes her turn around and duck. She then turns to face me with a confused expression on her features.

"What are you doing?! They could have seen you!" I whisper shouted at her. Her expression was distant and frustrated, like she was annoying at something but also there as well, not with me. "Y/n? Hello, are you there?" I shakes her slightly to bring her back to reality.

Y/N'S POV:

His eyes, I need to see them.

I hear Dream's voice in the back of my mind calling my name, pulling me out of my mind and back to reality. My eyes focus on his concerned face and widen as I realise he was talking to me, waiting for a response. I stare at his eyes looking for a hint on what he asked me before, but I couldn't find anything so I stuttered,

"Sorry what did you say?" He looked at me with confusion.

"I asked what you were doing, they could have seen you! Did they see you?" His eyes said he was serious, eyebrows were furrowed and lips perched in a slight frown. His features laced in anxiety. He looked mad.

"Uh- yeah one did....see me.." I said slowly, hoping if I said it any slower he would be less mad about it. His face said it all, he was mad.

"This is what we were supposed to avoid y/n. They don't know who you are which will spike their curiosity." His words were stern and angry, I don't like seeing him angry. It scares me.

WILBUR'S POV:

Who the fuck were they? I stare at the now empty stop where I just saw people I don't recognise.

"Hey Tommy, did you see two people over there?" I asked Tommy and pointed to where I was looking. His eyes followed my finger to the spot I saw them and said "Yeah, that was dream but who the hell is the other person your talking about?" Looking back at Tommy he looks confused, maybe I was just imagining? No, no I wasn't, I saw that girl. Tubbo perks up looking at me and speaks up,

"I saw them too! A girl right, blue dress?" He asked listing more details about the girls appearance. How did he get a long enough look at them? Were they there longer than I thought?

"Look he's comin over, let's go speak with our words! AYE BITCH OVER HERE!" Tommy screams from across the water running in the direction of Dream and the girl. So one of them is called Dream, time to get a closer look at that girl.

Y/N'S POV:

Dream takes my arm and pulls me out of the bushes and onto the almost finished wall being built careful to not let me slip off, it was a bright yellow and pitch black, stripped in vertical columns. Three people are positioned a little spaced out within the walls, one tall blonde boy closest to the wall is yelling for us to come over and talk with him, a shorter brown haired boy is furthest away from us and staring at me almost like he is studying my appearance. The last man is the one I saw before, I can see his eyes now.

They're beautiful.

A/n : THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE 31 READS!! Pogchamp! I hope you liked this chapter <3