𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Y/N's POV:

Tommy's panicked face paces in front of me while ranting about how Wilbur didn't sign the Electoral ballot in time, if this continued I wouldn't get any information from him.

"Tommy, Tommy calm down! Tell me what happened." I grab Tommy's shoulders to pull him from his head, meeting his eyes and telling him to take deep breaths. He paused his pacing and did as I asked, he was slightly shaky due to the adrenaline that must be running through his body right now.

"Wilbur and I were talking with Quackity cause he's our friend or WAS our friend but then Quackity said he hated our democracy and made his own party to run against us before the ballot closed!" Tommy pretty much shouted out the information at me in distress, his rambling sort of made sense but one factor was unknown to me.

"Tommy, who's Quackity?"

"Me!" A voice outside the entrance of L'manberg called from behind us. There stood a man wearing a blue beanie, black hair tucked away under it and dark brown eyes that held mischief in its depths. His arms swung at his sides and a small giggle gave away his excited posture, so that's Quackity.

Tommy made a sharp turn and glared at the man,

"What are you doing here Big Q, HUH?" Tommy was nervous but didn't want this guy to know, if I'm honest, Quackity didn't look like much of a threat now but who knows how much power he could gain. Something is telling me that he might be a bit charismatic.

"I heard my name being used, but I didn't expect to see this." Quackity smiled wide and came closer to where we where standing, more specifically looking directly at me. Tommy was spitting snarky comments at him from all directions, some of them not even making sense, Quackity only laughed at his immaturity.

"And I believe hermosa, we have not met before, I'm Alex" He took my hand from my side and kissed my knuckles while remaining eye contact. If it weren't for the fact that he was trying to overthrow Wilbur's power then I would have been flattered. Watching him let go of my hand with slightly narrowed eyes, Tommy got more erratic with his insults due to the interaction just now.

"YOU BITCH, TRYING TO STEAL OUR WOMEN NOW! HOW FUCKIN DAR- " I place a hand on Tommy's arm before he started an all out brawl between the three of us causing him to stop and turn to me whining,

"But did you see him, he was trying to seduce you Y/n! And your one of the only women we have here, don't fall for his stupid tricks, and he's a bastard and Wilbur won't like what he did and-" Tommy rambled again in his whiny tone, looking at me almost pleading with me. I placed my hand on the side of his face and patted it,

"It's fine Tommy, remember how we need to be mature about these things. Did you remember anything about what I said?" I lightly remind Tommy about a talk I had with him a few weeks ago about how in some situations we need to be mature and civil.

"But he's a bastarddddddddd!" Tommy quietly whined hanging his head low with a pout on his face, I smile at his stubbornness but turn back to Quackity.

"I have heard that you want to run for President of L'manberg, Alex. What makes you so keen to do so?" Tommy stops fake pouting and pays attention to his answer, planning on telling Wilbur everything he hears.

"Oh you know, Wilbur was going to rig the election so I just stopped him from automatically winning. It's not fair to have only one option in politics, but now I see L'manberg has more interesting things to my liking." Quackity holds a smirk during the explanation for his motives, smiling a bit wider at the last part. From the way he's talking, this man is a flirt.

"Well, I'll let you know Wilbur is a strong candidate along with Tommy as his right hand. And I have complete faith in both of them to win the election. That being said, it was nice meeting you and I hope that in the future all of us could be friends." I stretch my hand out towards Quackity for a hand shake which he happily takes with quite enthusiasm, politely smiling at him as I take away my hand.

"It's not to late to switch to the wining side hermosa, I would love to have you on my party." He folds his arms over his chest giving what looks like a genuine smile and offer to me, Tommy's mouth gapes open. It was pretty easy to guess what Tommy was thinking and Qucakity's intents were clear but I wouldn't leave just because he was flirting with me.

"A wonderful offer but I have to decline, L'manberg is my home and I wont abandon my friends so easily." Quackity frowns a bit and shrugs his shoulders, the smile returns soon after along with a 'suit yourself' look. He turns on his heal and starts to walk way before stopping and turning his head on last time,

"My offer still stands Y/n, if you change your mind you can come find me." And with that he leaves. Tommy grabs my arm which pulls my attention and I look at him, he looked worried.

"Your not, your not considering his offer are you?" Tommy's question caught me off guard, did he seriously think I would leave that easily? I gave him a soft look to ease his anxiety and placed my head over the one on my arm.

"Of course not Tommy, You guys are my friends, my family. There's no way I would leave." Tommy nodded his head grateful for my answer and beamed down at me,

"Now lets win this fuckin election!"

A/n: A wild Quackity appears!

I am so excited for the election chapters, let me know what you think Quackity's effect will be in the future and I might include some of your ideas!