𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"Y/N!" Niki wailed running from her seat towards the girl laying face down on the blood soaked dirt, heart breaking sobs escaped her throat when she made it to Y/n's side. A girl Niki had grown to accept as one of her closest friends, dead in front of her eyes. Everyone stopped for a second, shocked even more with what had just occurred.

Dream was positioned on the top of Erets tower staring widen eyed at Y/n's body, that was not supposed to happen, SHIT! Anger bubbled up in his chest as his eyes landed on Sapnap holding the crossbow that ended his preys life.

Tommy stood a few feet away from them, his body trembling with adrenaline and fear, now injected with anguish. In his eyes, his sister, gone in what he learned to be a sacrifice of one of her lives for his escape.

Eret found himself at a loss of words, the last time he had spoken to her, he had taken a scolding from her. She didn't deserve to lose a life.

Fundy watched Niki panic over Y/n's body, many thoughts of regret flashed in his mind. When was the last time Fundy thanked Y/n for every time she comforted him? Every time she stayed up late to sing him to sleep? Every time she was a mother to him? He couldn't remember.

Everyone was saddened but Wilbur, oh Wilbur. Something in him broke. The sight of her lifeless body on the floor, one he had only seen in nightmares, was now his reality. He failed to protect the one he loved most, and now she had lost a life. First his nation ripped from his grasp and now the light he so desperately clung to.

Jschlatt screamed through his microphone for Sapnap and Punz to continue the chase, he had zero remorse for the girl dead on the floor, writing her off as collateral damage. Beside him was a shocked and quiet frankly very guilt ridden Quackity, he was egging Schlatts actions on which led to Y/n's death. The beginning of tears brimmed his eyes, he really had taken a liking to Y/n and now he was partially responsible for a loss of her life. Quackity couldn't look at them anymore, so he turned his back to it all.

Wilbur didn't want to leave her, he truely didn't, but he couldn't let Tommy die too. He had to go, ripping himself from the paralysed trans he was in and rushed Tommy away with Punz and Sapnap trailing closely behind them. If you looked closely enough, an ender pearl was thrown across the sky and into the forest from the top of a building.

Niki hugged Y/n's body close to her chest, being careful not to touch or move the arrow in the back of Y/n's neck in fear it would hurt her. Wet steaming tears drenched Niki's face and mixed with Y/n blood soaked shirt, repeating the fraise,

"You can wake up now N/n, please wake up!" The crowd watching in quiet sobs at the death of an innocent. Where amongst the mix of people was Tubbo. He could barely see over the people standing in front of him but he didn't want to see, he could tell by the screams and the blood on the floor she was dead. It fogged his brain and fucked with his thoughts, how could this happen? She was alive mer seconds ago, who shot her?

The cold and maniacal laughter of Jschlatts cut though the air like butter and sent chills down everyone's backs, this man was going to run their country. Even the now on the run Wilbur and Tommy could hear his laugh through the microphone echo. The chase continued into L'manbergs walls and stopped when Punz took aim and killed Wilbur. Tommy was in full blown panic, now both Wilbur and Y/n had lost a life, and he was next on the list.

Luckily, Sapnap and Punz lost Tommy in the woods allowing him time to breathe, how was he going to get Wilbur's body to where he was now? Where was he going to go from there?

"Tommy we need to run further away."

-

Back at the stage was Jschlatt giving his speech to the now terrified crowd, calling Tubbo up to the stage and keeping him as Secretary of State. Meanwhile Niki whispered to Y/n to wake up,

and so she did.

The arrow in the back of her neck slowly was pushed out of her skin and dropped to the floor behind Y/n,  and the life returned to the once expressionless face. Red flush returned to her cheeks and groans emerged from the back of her throat, along with a few coughs of blood. Relief washes over Niki and her grip lessens to allow me to sit up, Jschlatt realised that Y/n had woken up and turned his attention to the two on the floor.

"Ah, she woke up how lovely yes yes. NOW, THROW HER OUT! HELPING THE EXILED ESCAPE PUNISHABLE BY STRIPPING YOUR CITIZENSHIP!" The dazed and still recovering Y/n looked to Niki who was once again panicking, in a hushed whisper she warned,

"You need to leave Y/n, go find Wilbur and Tommy and run! Don't stop until you find them!" Y/n not knowing what else to do, got up ignoring the painful aching of her body and run away. She didn't look back, Niki had told her not to, so how could she? Tears flew out of her eyes, past her cheeks and behind her as she ran for her life. All she had to do was find Wil and Tommy, then she would be safe again she thought.

With every tree that she pasted, the aches grew more painful by each step, each movement of her muscle. The tears flowed more, she had died just then and now she was running away to save the life she just got back. Not even knowing if this was the right direction, she run up hills and across rivers in her way to at least get far away from the now corrupted L'manberg.

She came up to another forest quite far away from the boarders of the Dream SMP and L'manberg, a place she could stop at. Her feet ceased movement and with the last of her strength gone, she collapsed to the floor exhausted. She was ready to submit to the world for trampling her into the dirt, the universe had shit on everyone she cared about.

And as the sun set in the sky, Y/n closed her eyes. She didn't know if she would wake up tomorrow and part of her didn't want to. But part of her, deep inside her soul was still the flicker of hope that she would be reunited with her family.

How had her life flipped in the matter of 24 hours?

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH