𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Time skip to a week after the meeting with L'manberg

Y/N'S POV:

Hmmmmmmmm...

I flip onto my bed with my head dangling over the edge, I wonder how Dream is doing..

It's been about a week since I went with Dream to check out the new nation of L'manberg and it's been very quite since. Dream looks more stressed than ever, I tried to cheer him up with some adventures but he still came back from them looking miserable and tense. It looked like he adleast tried to hide it from me but I could always see that it didn't help very much.

Sitting in the cozy comfort of my home only does so much I guess. I really miss Dream comforting me here...

I decided to go out into my garden to adleast get some fresh air and watch the clouds to relax a bit. The sun was shining, displaying soft warm rays for light that caressed my skin, the occasional breeze that would stop by to say hello and the smell of lavender in the air, all of it is so peaceful. So lovely. The sunlight washed all the negativity that stuck to me from the past weeks.

A sudden snap of a tree branch caught my attention, my head whipped around to the direction of the noise. I stare into the dimly lit forest front to my left searching for the cause of the noise, I find a small figure's shadow come into view. When they stepped closer it's fluffy hair was outlined by the small amount of light that shined on the brunette, along with two stubby horns that hid amoungst all the hair. They look familiar..

The shadow comes into view and I indeed do know that person, or more like have seen that person before. Tubbo stood a few meters away from where I was laying, wide eyed and surprised.

TUBBO'S POV:

I stare at the girl in front of me knowing full well who that is, Y/n was here. I must have travelled to far from the path...

"I, um, sorry for intruding on your property," I didn't think anyone lived this far into the forest. "I didn't know you lived here." I apologised to her before she could question me.

"No, no it's alright. If you don't mind me asking what are you doing here and how did you find me?" She seemed on edge about my being there, cautiously watching me as I stood looking at her.

"I uh, Right! I usually come into the forest to collect flowers and berries but I must have travelled a bit to far off track." I answered her question trying to be calm about it to not make me look suspicious, wait, I'm not suspicious. I probably just made myself sound more suspicious, great. I internally dead palmed while she looked at what I was holding and indeed it was a bunch of flowers and a bag of berries. Her face relaxed a bit and she spoke again.

"Dream will probably be coming back soon so, you should go so he doesn't catch you snooping around."

"I'm not snooping around!" I contested her statement, she stifled a laugh under her breath and looked at me again with kinder eyes,

"No but seriously you should probably go, I don't want you to get in trouble with Dream just because he thought you found me." She looked completely calm about what she had said, found you? What was he hiding her on purpose or something?

"Found you? Are you hiding?" Her facial expression changed from calm to panicked as she blurted out her next words,

"What, wait, no that's not what I meant! Shit, uh... I'm not hiding per say but I'm not supposed to be seen." Her face went a slight shade of red for her mix up on words, but I was still stuck on the 'not supposed to be seen' thing still.

Before I could question anymore, our heads are drawn to the sound of a door being opened from inside the house next to us and y/n turns to me quickly,

"Hurry, leave before he sees you!" She whisper yelled at me to leave, so I quickly thanked her for talking to me and ran back into the forest in the direction I came from. I wonder what Wilbur will say when I tell him about our chat, her saying she isn't supposed to be seen doesn't sound very good. He might be able to help her!

Y/N'S POV:

I hastily watch as Tubbo bolts for dear life into the forest while Dream walks around inside calling for me. Remembering that the window to the main room was open I shouted letting Dream know I was outside in the garden. About 10 seconds later the back door swings open and Dream appears, standing in the door frame and scanning the yard until his eyes land on me. A look of relief plastered on his face as he spotted me sitting in the flower bed, he was probably worried I wasn't inside and thought I was missing, silly Dream.

"What made you decide to come out here?" He questioned my lying figure in the flowers.

"Oh you know, it was a lovely day today and I wanted some fresh air." I smiled at the sky, oh what a lovely day it was indeed. Looks like Dream didn't noticed Tubbo lurking so everything is all good.

What a relief.

A/n : HELLO EVERYONE! Thankyou so much for the support on my chapters with the reads and votes, I really appreciate all of it! Vote if you liked the chapter and maybe drop a follow if you want to keep updated on the story.

I hope you have a lovely morning/day/night! <3