𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"Hey."

"Hey Y/n wake up."

Dream called from the entrance of a damp dark cell crafted out of obsidian bricks, humidity present in the air. The blade of his axe tapping the wall beside him, waiting for his prize to awake. He wore a sly smile on his lips, just the sight of his success making him giddy, the clothes on his back shift with his muscles as he leans fully onto the two block metal bar gap separating him from Y/n.

He had laid her in the cell about 3 days ago and she still hadn't awaken yet, he had checked up on her pulse and made sure she was alive before leaving her each time he visited. Her cell was deep underground, going below the stone and residing in the deep slate. She had a single lantern that sat outside her bar window, he didn't want to risk her using the lantern to hurt herself or break out.

Dream stared at his captive, he quite liked seeing her in the confine of his little cage, after all he did make it just for her. Dream smirked proudly to himself at his work, his patience had paid off for him. His plan had worked, even if a few factors were changed during the process. Y/n was far to armed when he found her, damaged netherite armour coated her body which obviously had to be removed, along with giving her new clothes that he thought suited her more.

She wore a white very oversized t shirt that had belonged to Dream before he decided to give it so graciously to Y/n, making sure she was surrounded with his scent as a consistent reminder of who she belonged to. On her lower half was black shorts with a legging type material that hugged her curves like a glove, resting at the tops of her thighs. The last piece he decorated her with was a green collar, strapped onto her neck. It was made out of a strong fabric that Y/n wouldn't be able to take off when she woke up, it would enforce his owner ship of her.

Dream loved the idea of owning her, the dominance it would instil over Y/n and the power he would gain from it. The more he gazed at Y/n unconscious, the more a tight knot would build up in his stomach. It pleased his sadistic urges that he desired for as long as he remembered living with Y/n. Although this time he didn't have to be so careful in letting them loose. The last time he got to get her like this was at their house and that was far to long ago.

The subtle fluttering of Y/n's eye lids caught Dreams attention, signalling to him that she was becoming conscious. Her fingers curled up into balls as her senses restored, the last to return being her sight. Y/n opened her eyes carefully and was met with complete darkness for the most part, a small light source coming from the window behind her. Y/n's body tensed and turned around to be met with the sinister eyes of her captor, her face turning a pale shade of white.

Her mouth ran dry as the memories of the days prior rushed to the front of her mind, flashing at her bringing waves of despair with them. Small tears pricked the corners of her eyes, and Y/n wished that Dream had killed her while she was unconscious but she knew he would never let her get such a painless punishment.

"My my, good morning sweetheart. Had a long sleep didn't you?" Dream's voice echoed slightly in the walls of her obsidian prison, his eyes glowed in the dim lighting sending chills down her spine. Y/n inhaled and exhaled quickly, trying to convince herself this was a nightmare and she would wake up to see Wilbur cuddling into her side. Denial crawled its way into her veins, poisoning her blood stream.

"This isn't real." Y/n mumbled to herself, only just audible to Dream which caused him to laugh at the vulnerable girl in front of him.

"Oh Y/n, this is very real." The air beyond heavy sat still in the claustrophobic room, her surrounding crushed the false reality she was creating.

"How pathetic." Dream cooed at her, he loved her panic.

Y/n brought her hand up to her throat feeling as though she was being suffocated by the truth, that was when she felt the rough material of the collar wrapped around her neck.

"Did you-" Y/n's cut off her trembling voice when she looked into Dream's amused eyes, he had put a collar on her like some animal.

"Do you like it? I think it looks rather cute on you, makes you look like my little pet." Disgust ripped its way through Y/n's chest, destroying her dignity and slapping her in the face. She was being treated as a pet to this vile man, how could she let this happen to her? Shivers slid down her bare skin, she hadn't realised how cold it was in this room until now.

"How could you do this to someone?" Y/n's voice shook with every syllable, fear and anger mustering in her throat. Her words came out loud but small compared to the dominant nature of the man who kidnapped her.

"God you make me sound like a monster. Stop blaming me for something that you knew would happen." Dream sneered at Y/n from behind the bars, his eyes narrowing at her small frame. Y/n not intentionally cowered under his glare, the intimidation radiating off his body.

She was fuming under her skin but circumstances made it that if she snapped at him, Y/n would surly pay a painful price.

"Why didn't you just kill me? You are obviously angry with me.." As much as she didn't want to anger Dream further than he already was, Y/n knew she had to ask questions to find out his intentions.

"I don't believe I told you to speak sweetheart. You speak when spoken to, do you understand me?"

"You didn't answer my question-"

"Y/n you are not in a position to piss me off right now. Sure, I could kill you but then you would be reunited with that sad excuse of a man you love so much." Dream was losing the small amount of patience he was willing to give to Y/n by the minute.

"Besides, I have better plans for you. "

"What plans?" Y/n's voice lowered in volume the more questions she asked Dream, the collar around her neck felt like it was tightening the more she spoke.

"Wouldn't you like to know. All that you are going to do, is stay in this little cell down here and pray that I feed you." Venom dropped from his tongue with every sentence, Y/n grew colder with the settling reality of her situation. This was her life now, and she couldn't do anything about it. Unlike before when she had free rain in a house, now she was confined to a 3x3 space with nothing.

"They will come look for me." A glimpse of hope sparked in her heart as she realised that she had friends that would realise she was gone. But that small piece of hope was suffocated by the sound waves of Dream's laugh.

"You're so naive Y/n, the last I checked, they were to busy saving their own skins from Techno to notice you were missing. Nobody knows you're here and nobody ever will."

A/n: guess who's in isolation 🥴