𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Y/N's POV:

Wilbur and Tommy left 15 minutes ago to the beginning of the festival, and so I was alone again. Not even Technoblade was here. I stood at the door of the hole above our main base, debating with myself whether to go or not. Wilbur had told me earlier that he didn't want me going but I was way to worried and curious about the whole situation that I couldn't stay.

I carried healing and potions of invisibility on my belt, an axe on my other side and ended pearls in my bag. With diamond plated armour over my clothes to help with protection, I leave the ravine against Wilbur's wishes. I didn't like making him worried or upset but I couldn't stay, not now.

Taking Wilburs horse from its lead and mounting its saddle, it was time to go. A map in my left hand, I followed it to the new 'Manberg' as Schlatt renamed it.

The trees flashed past me, the wind blowing my hood off of my head and the distance closing quickly. I had made it to Manberg in 5 minutes, the closer I got to the stage, the microphone rung in my ears. I dismount the horse and tie it to a fence post a bit away from the main stage, sneaking my way around the big buildings and trying to spot Wilbur and Tommy.

They must be hiding pretty damn well because I can't see them anywhere, where the hell are they?

"Uh thanks, thanks all for being here uh we're just gonna party for a while cause that's what parties are about!" Schlatt boomed in his microphone to the crowd of people, the festival was starting. I need to find them soon.

After the collective democracy from the crowd and the participants on stage, I see a glimpse of curly blonde hair on top of a large building. I found you! Moving from my hiding spot and carefully climbing into the window of said building, I climb up the stairs quietly. I spot two pairs of feet from the bottom of the stairs and head in that direction. I grab an invisibility potion from my belt and open the lid but halfway up the staircase and as the potion lid touches my lips, Tommy turns around. We make direct eye contact and his eyes widen,

"Y/n?" Shit.

Wilbur whips his head around and spots me almost immediately, I take the potion away from my mouth and put the lid back on. I should have chugged the potion before entering, I'm so dumb.

Placing the potion back onto my belt, Wilbur runs down the stairs and grabs me by the shoulders. He looked panicked and mad,

"Y/n! What are you doing here?! I told you to stay at the ravine!" Wilbur whisper shouted at me, his grip was firm and protecting. I peruse my lips and look over his shoulder to where the festival was taking place, Wilbur moved his body infront of my vision and knitted his brows together.

"Y/n! Hey, your not supposed to be here, it's dangerous!" Wilbur said again, I look up at him and shake my head.

"Wil I wasn't going to stay by myself this time. Plus, I was really worried about you too." I place my hand on the side of his face in attempt to bring him down to a calm state. He wasn't the nicest to be around when he was angry, and it would be easier to convince him for me to stay if he was calm.

"Tommy, are you okay? What's happening out there?" I step aside so I see Tommy, grabbing Wilbur's hand and walking up towards where the boy was standing. Wilbur followed behind me, I could feel his eyes staring at the back of my head.

"Uh Schlatt and Tubbo just went down to talk to the people. Y/n you need more armour on, here." Tommy handed me enchanted diamond leggings, letting go of Wilbur's hand and putting on the armour.

"Thank you, but I'll be fine. Now," I turn around to both of the men and cross my arms over my chest. "I need to know the plan now, I've tried to respect your privacy and all but I need to know now." I explain to them with the a serious tone of voice, Tommy turned to Wilbur who was staring straight at me with a blank face.