four

"Are you sure?" He talked with his mouthful.

"Yes."

"But you asked me to get them-- do you not like chocolate-covered pretzels?"

"I'm not hungry anymore." He shrugged and went back to the bag, eating them himself. He sighed as he glanced up at you. You raised your eyebrows as you flipped the sheet in your script. You had this memorized by this point.

"You don't photoshop your pictures," he said with a nod. You sighed. "All of these fan accounts say you do."

"You follow fan accounts?" He blushed and you watched as his fingers worked quickly.

"No, I don't." He stared at his now empty timeline. "Not anymore."

"Hm."

"Would you like one of these plain pretzels?" You looked up.

"Jungkook, I'm trying to work."

"Oh-- sorry." He sighed and tilted his head back.

"I wish I could work." You didn't respond. "But my laptop's in my luggage that's been shipped." He shook his head and looked around the room. "I can't even-- hey, where'd my notepad go?"

You watched from the corner of your eye as he dug through his backpack for it, looking for that little grey notebook he'd kept scribbling in. He held it up with a grin. "Congrats."

"Do you think I could type on my phone?" You sighed. "It would be nice if I could type some of it at least." He opened up his notepad and set it in his lap once he'd moved the half-eaten bag of pretzels out of the way. "This will have to do."

"Quietly." He nodded.

"Of course, Ms. Y/N."

You curled up into your chair with your nose pressed against the text on your sheet. When was Tae gonna get back? This wasn't how you'd envisioned your weekend going. You couldn't even sleep now-- he seemed fine but what if he tried something?

You were grateful for your fans, you were. But some of them-- you didn't know what they'd do. It was scary. And one who'd managed to get so close to you? You didn't want to risk it.

"I need to use the bathroom." Jungkook looked up and gave you a smile.

"Okay." You nodded and put your script down carefully before heading towards the bathroom. You glanced back at him and he was still typing on his phone, eyebrows scrunched up as he tried to focus on typing without typos. You could see him hit the delete button a lot.

You walked into the bathroom and looked around. You shut the door and locked or before sitting down to do your business. And that's when the generators seemed to have run out. You gasped.

"Uh oh." You heard from outside. You cleaned yourself up and stood, unsure of what to do. You couldn't see much. "Ms. Y/N?"

"Uh-- yeah."

"Are you okay?" Jungkook knocked on the door. "Oh my gosh, do toilets flush if there's no electricity?" You rolled your eyes and flushed instead of responding. "Oh."

"I can't see," you mumbled. You stumbled around and your eyes only slightly adjusted to the dark. You didn't want to touch much either; this is a public bathroom for goodness sake.

Which is what caused you to stumble into the counter. You let out a gasp and the doorknob rattled. "Are you okay?" You nodded even though neither he, nor yourself for that matter, could see you.

"Fine."

"Maybe this will work." You waited for a second as a tiny bit of light filled the bathroom. He was holding the flashlight from his phone as close as he could to the crack beneath the door. You sighed, now able to see where the sink was. "Is that better?"