epilogue

an// and we're done! i can't believe it's all over already :( i feel like i just started this book! i'm sorry this last part took a while, it was supposed to go up yesterday but i was so busy with cpr training! anyway, enjoy and i love you <3

~

"No, Kook."

"It's okay-- you look beautiful." You tugged at the dress.

"It literally won't fit, Jungkook." He stared at you.

"I don't think so." He walked over, hands on your hips. He tugged at the fabric too. "See, it looks beautiful, Ms. Y/N."

"Jungkook, shut up." He frowned. "I'm changing."

"But this is my favourite dress!" You slipped it off and he ran to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. Face in your neck, he whined. "Please, please keep that dress on-- it's the prettiest one you have."

"I'm literally showing, Jungkook." You ran a hand through his hair. "And no one knows yet-- I can't just show up with this." You rubbed your stomach.

"Well-- maybe you just, you just gained a little bit of weight!" You stared at him. "That's normal-- right?"

"Jungkook, I'm going to divorce you."

"No!" He pulled away, hands against your cheeks. "You love me-- you can't."

"I'm wearing the dress I wore to Jin's daughter's birthday party." He dropped onto the bed and leaned back. Your bedroom door opened as you pulled a new dress off of the hanger in your closet. Jungkook leaned up and spread his arms.

"At least you wear what I pick," he mumbled. Elise giggled as she crawled up onto the bed and sat on his chest. He looked over to see what she was doing on his phone.

"Help, Kookie?" He sat up against the headboard as he fixed the skirt of her dress.

"Sure." He turned her to settle into his lap with her back pressed against his chest.

"Look at this one!"

"You need to get-- you need to get rid of all of the jelly," he mumbled. She held up the phone and he swiped across a few times. She giggled and they played for a moment. She turned to look around.

"Mama?" she asked. "Where's mama?" Jungkook frowned. "Daddy-- you sad?" His heart swelled.

He loved when she called him that.

"I'm okay," he said softly. "Mama's mad-- wanna go check on her?" Elise frowned and stood on Jungkook's thighs as he took his phone back from her.

"She's mad?" Jungkook nodded. "Uh oh-- not good."

"I know, but it's my fault I think." The four-year-old patted his shoulder and scrambled off of the bed. Jungkook picked up his phone and continued with his game.

"Yeah, but daddy doesn't like this one," you sighed. Elise crossed her arms before pressing her hands to your stomach through your new dress.

"Baby like it?" Y

ou nodded. "The baby likes this dress better." Elise ran out of your closet.

"Kookie!" Jungkook looked up from his phone as he tossed his phone to the side.

"You have to change your shorts under your dress, cookie!" He stood with a groan. "You can't wear green shorts with a yellow dress!"

"Why?"

"Because it doesn't match!" He picked her up and the little girl squealed as you came out from the closet. Jungkook turned to you. You gave him a spin.

"Do I look beautiful?" He sighed.