forty

an// thank yo for 1k!! love youu

~

"You cannot bring a cat to a restaurant, Jungkook."

"But, please! I can't leave her at home alone!"

"Jungkoo--"

"Please, hyung!" Yoongi stared at the kitten. "Her name's Corn Puff and she won't even be annoying! I had her all weekend--"

"Ooh-- let me see the kitten." Jungkook grinned as he passed his new friend over to Seokjin as he got out of his own car. "Hi there."

"Isn't she cute!" Seokjin chuckled and walked away. Jungkook turned back to the director. "Please, hyung-- she won't be back tomorrow, I promise!"

"It could get hurt-- and start running around. Who knows if the restaurant will all--"

"I won't let her leave me! I promise!"

Yoongi gestured to Jin, playing with the kitty. Jungkook ran over and grabbed his kitten back. Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "She stays away from the food." The boy nodded obediently.

"Come on Corn Puff, let's go see if you can stay with us-- we'll get away from grumpy Yoongi hyu--"

"What?" Jungkook turned as you set your purse down on the hood of Yoongi's jeep. You walked over. "What happened to giving her to the shelter?" You stood before them, petting the kitten in Jungkook's arms as she purred.

"O--oh." Jungkook's breath caught in his throat as you stood right in front of him. "Well-- um, after I dropped Daisy off and went they-- they were closed and then I tried Saturday but they were closed on the weekends too." You smiled a little as the cat purred.

"Mhm."

"So-- so I called and they said I could bring her in later tonight-- I'm going after dinner."

"That's nice."

"Is Elise co--"

"Jungkook, can you go ask if you are allowed to keep the damn cat so we can head in?"

"Oh! Sorry, hyung!" Jungkook quickly apologized to Yoongi before taking his cat back. "You wanna come in with us to ask, Ms. Y/N?" You shook your head.

"I'm alright, Jungkook."

He grinned and crossed his fingers. "We'll be back!"

You watched him walk off into the restaurant, murmuring to his kitten as he fixed his backpack properly. He headed up to the receptionist after one last smile in your direction.

You fluttered your fingers before turning to Yoongi. He handed you a script. "We didn't film this scene-- I caught it last night."

"Oh-- alright." He flipped through some more papers at his passenger seat, clearly stressed. "Hey? Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"I'm really sorry about the delay for you." He let out some air through his nose before looking up at you. "I didn't mean to cause so much trouble."

"Well," he stood, walking past you to put some stuff in the back. He shut the car as you tucked the script into your purse. "You're back now so it's best we move as fast as possible." You nodded. "We've already started editing so we're almost up to schedule in a way." You nodded.

"Okay, I'm still sorry." Yoongi shook his head. "Hoseok said he was coming today."

"Is he?"

"He is."

"Who else is coming?" Yoongi checked his phone. His assistant handed him his watch. "Thanks."

"I believe Taehyung is coming as well." Yoongi nodded. "Namjoon perhaps-- I think he said he'd bring his girlfriend."