twenty-four

"So?"

"Well, it depends." Jungkook hummed. "We could have it next spring or next fall."

"Why so far away?"

"Because wedding planning takes forever, Jungkook." Jungkook nodded.

"What about summertime?" He shook his head.

"JM/F doesn't want a wedding in the summer-- too sweaty and all of that." Jungkook reached over to hit at Jimin's controller. "Dude--"

"I like fall better than spring-- have it in fall." The elder rolled his eyes.

"We're not having a wedding because you want it, Jungkook." Jungkook giggled.

"Have it on my birthday-- it'll be my party slash your wedding."

"Slash?" Jimin laughed, shaking his head. 

"Hyung-- maybe you should just skip the ceremony." Jimin rolled his eyes. "You should just have a baby-- I can be an uncle."

Jimin blushed a little. "Shut up-- how's that little girl doing?"

"Elise?" Jungkook gulped. "She's... good."

"Oh-kay." Jimin's eyebrows raised. "Why do you sound weird about it?"

"Nothing!" Jungkook lost the game and fell back into the couch as Jimin restarted it.

"Alright-- what's with your Ms. Y/N?" Jungkook looked away.

"She hates me."

"What-- why?"

"I made her muffins the other evening and then she told me to go home." Jimin frowned.

"Ouch."

"She was nice before hyung got there." Jimin's eyebrows raised.

"Yoongi hyung?" He shook his head.

"Her assistant." Jimin chuckled.

"Well obviously, Kook-- if you show up at his girl's house in the middle of the night, he's gonna be pissed about it."

"But they aren't even together!" Jimin paused the game.

"I thought you said they were."

"I thought they were together but they aren't!" Jimin grinned.

"So you can like her guilt-free then." Jungkook huffed out a breath, crossing his arms.

"I don't like her."

"Alright, alright." Jungkook sighed. "So why was her assistant at her house so late?" Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Maybe they are together."

"But I asked her!" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Because me and Joon hyung went to her house to see Elise and I asked whe--"

"Woah, woah." Jungkook's eyes widened. "Didn't you say that Elise was Namjoon hyung's nie--"

"No!" Jimin frowned as he powered the game off. It wasn't curfew yet. "I mean yes!"

"What the fuck, Kook?"

"She's not-- they're-- you have to go now!" Jungkook grabbed his friend's controller and threw it away, pulling him off of the couch.

"What--"

"You have to go!" Jimin let Jungkook push him to the door. "Ms. Y/N's gonna be so mad at me-- hyung, you can't tell anyone, ever!"