nineteen

"Jungkook." You sighed as you shook his shoulder. "Jungkook-- get up."

"Hm?"

"Wake up." Jungkook's face scrunched up before his eyes opened. You rubbed his shoulder. "Jungkook."

"Five m-is--"

"Jungkook." He opened his eyes and your face came into focus and he blinked as you stood straight.

"Good morning, Ms. Y/N," he whispered, still in a sleepy gaze. You sighed.

"Afternoon," you corrected. "Yoongi wants you."

"Oh." He sat up and rubbed his eyes. You waited patiently. "I think I slept."

"You did."

"I took a nap." You nodded and he yawned. "Have you started shooting yet?" You stared at him.

"Jungkook, we're wrapping up; it's almost seven." Jungkook really straightened up then.

"It's what?"

"Yoongi wanted to speak with you." Jungkook's eyes widened as he followed you into the elevator, the frightened look on his face not budging.

"I slept for seven hours?"

"You slept throughout the shoot." You figured it'd be best to leave out the part where they'd had to have several retakes because his snoring was slightly caught on audio.

"I didn't mean to." You looked up at him and he tugged at his already messed up hair. He turned to the mirror. "Oh no."

"It's fine-- Yoongi wasn't upset with you."

"He's going to yell at me." Jungkook rubbed his face. "I look so stupid."

"Here." You reached up and smoothed his hair down. You pulled on his hood and he crouched down for you a little. You stepped away. "There."

"Do I look more presentable now?" You nodded. The elevator stopped at your floor and you sighed.

"Come."

He followed you and you knocked on Yoongi's door. "Come in."

You opened the door and Jungkook stepped in sheepishly. "Hello, hyung." Yoongi sighed and turned.

"Hi." 

You gave Yoongi a small smile. "I'm gonna head out now-- Taehyung's probably waiting." Yoongi nodded and Jungkook turned to you.

"Bye bye, Ms. Y/N." You nodded.

"Bye, Jungkook."

You closed the door behind you and Jungkook shuffled in. "I didn't mean to sleep for so long, hyung."

"Did you really sleep four hours last night?" he asked. Jungkook nodded. "About the next few scenes-- if it was too much you could've told me so."

"No, it wasn't that, hyung, I had a lot of homework to catch up on." Yoongi sighed. "Since I'm here so often, I miss a few classes and--"

"You miss class?" Jungkook nodded. "When?"

"I miss my Thursday morning lectures when I'm he--"

"Jungkook, you're supposed to tell me these things, kid; this is just an internship-- you could've asked to come in less."

"It's okay-- don't worry. I'm all caught up now anyway!"

"Jungkook." He gave Yoongi a strong smile. "I let you sleep today because Jin filled me in, alright?" Jungkook made a mental note to thank his hyung again.