thirteen

"You sure?"

"I wanna see Joon hyung." JM/GF nodded. "You can tell him I won't be in 'till late." She sighed.

"Jungkook..."

"It's fine."

"You're upset with him, aren't you?" Jungkook crossed his arms, leaning his head against the window. "I'm the one who asked him, Kook."

"You're stealing him away from me." This made her smile.

"He is my boyfriend."

"But he was my best friend first!" JM/GF smiled.

"I didn't mean to steal him, Kookie-- I just want him closer to me."

"Isn't a two-floor separation close enough for you?"

"Isn't it for you?"

Touché.

"I don't like this," he mumbled. "I'm gonna be alone all of the time-- and he'll never come visit me if you're in the picture." She laughed a little and Jungkook glared at her. "I'm being serious, noona."

"Okay, Jungkook-- listen." He huffed out a breath as she parked. "I just wanted to be with him more-- that's all."

"Yeah."

"And I'm not stealing him from you-- Jimin loves you very much, okay?" Jungkook stared at the entrance of the cafe as she spoke. "He won't not visit you; Jimin talks about you half of the time when he and I are together."

"Sure he does."

"I'm not lying to you, Kookie." He leaned his chin against his palm. "He'll come to visit you every single night; how does that sound? You guys can play your game every single evening as long as he's back to me by eleven."

"I have to share my best friend with you?"

"Yes, you do." He sighed. "I shared my boyfriend with you all this time and now it's your turn." Jungkook rubbed his face. "You can't be upset with him about this; this is something that'll make him happy-- I hope."

"I know."

"Okay." He turned to her and jm/gf smiled. "We're all good now?"

"I guess so." She smiled. "Can he stay for a little longer?" She nodded.

"He can-- then he's mine." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Maybe you just need a girlfriend to keep you occupied-- get your hands off of my boyfriend." Jungkook giggled as he fixed his backpack. "I heard there's a girl at work you like."

"I don't like her!"

"That sounds like you have a very big crush on her, Kook."

"No, no, no-- she's very lovely but I don't even think she likes me." JM/GF frowned at this.

"She doesn't like you?" Jungkook shrugged. "Well I guess as adorable as you are, not everyone can like you, can they?" He grinned at this. "I'm going to set you up with one of my friends, don't worry."

"That's okay-- I'll be busy with work; I don't have time for a girlfriend." JM/GF smiled.

"Of course you don't-- you have fun in there." Jungkook nodded. "With your hyung."

"I hope his niece is there; she's really cute." JM/GF smiled.

"I hope she is too then."

"I still get to be mad at Jimin." She sighed. "He should be more sad about leaving me." JM/GF leaned over to kiss Jungkook on the cheek.

"You are so adorable, Jungkook."

Jungkook headed into the coffee shop and, thank the lords, Elise was all over him the second the bells chimed.