fifteen

"Sign here." Jungkook moved his hand. "And here."

"I'm still sorry."

"No need to be," Hobi sighed, hands on his hips as he watched over Jungkook's shoulder. "This is just a precautionary measure."

"I understand.

"One last one here."

"I promise I won't tell anyone." He looked up at you, sitting across the table. You sighed and looked away.

"Let me check this over once and-- Taehyung go make a copy for Jungkook?" Tae nodded and Hoseok flipped through the non-disclosure agreement.

Jungkook watched him. "I've never signed something so important before," he whispered. You rolled your eyes a little as he watched Hoseok with wide eyes. Hoseok handed Taheyung the papers and he was off.

"So--"

"I didn't-- I didn't know that Elise was Ms. Y/N's dau--dau--"

"Jungkook, it's okay, let me explain, okay?" Jungkook nodded, playing with his fingers on the table, trying to keep them folded together but failing miserably as he fidgeted.

"Okay."

"Yes, Elise is Ms. Y/N's daughter." Jungkook nodded slowly. "How long have you known Elise?"

"I-- I don't know, a few months?" You nodded too, confirming. "I'm-- I'm friends with Namjoon hyung and she's there some--sometimes." Hoseok turned to you.

"Yeah, I leave her with him when her nanny can't come in; he takes her to work at his cafe."

"You go to this cafe?" This question was directed at Jungkook. He nodded bt you spoke up.

"She would tell me about, this, this Kookie and I don't know-- I honestly just assumed it was imaginary friend because--" you sighed, "what kind of a name is Kookie?" Jungkook smiled at this.

"I told her she could call me Kookie-- lots of people call me Kookie." You didn't reply to this. "I told you you could call me Kookie too, Ms. Y/N."

"Elise never mentioned her mother's name?" Jungkook shook his head. "Have you ever mentioned y/n to Elise? Or maybe Namjoon?"

"No, I don't think so." Hoseok nodded. "I'm not supposed to talk about who I'm working with so I never told him about Ms. Y/N-- or Jin hyung or anyone, I swear."

"Okay, Jungkook, it's okay." Jungkook tugged at his hair. "You can't tell anyone about the situation, alright?" Jungkook nodded. "The media does not know."

"Can I ask why?" Hoseok looked at you. So did Jungkook. You looked at your hands. "I think lots of people would like Elise-- why can't people know about her?"

"It's personal and extremely complicated." Hoseok sat on the edge of the round meeting table, one that had been used to film many scenes throughout the movie.

"Oh, okay."

"Y/N can sue you if this gets leaked on your behalf." Jungkook gulped and nodded. "That's how serious that piece of paper you just signed is, okay?" Hoseok tilted his head to make sure Jungkook understood

"Will I still get to see Elise?" That was Koo's main concern. Hoseok looked at you; this was your question.

"I don't know," you said honestly. "I don't know if she'll be with Joon anymore-- it's too much of a public space." Jungkook fell back in his seat.

"This is all my fault." He rubbed his face with his hands. "I didn't mean to ruin everything."

"You didn't ruin anything," Hoseok reassured. "You just can't tell anyone."