twenty

an// hi guys, i know this is so late and im really sorry :( ive just been so busy with school and it's so overwhelming sometimes. anyway, i really hope you like this chapter and as always, thank you so so much for reading and i love you <3

~

"That one--" Jimin groaned as he picked up his own box. "Yeah, those are clothes."

"Why do you have so many articles of clothing?"

"I care about my appearance?"

"I do too--"

"Jungkook, you own four pairs of sweatpants that look exactly the same."

"Einstein wore the same clothes every day to save brian power, you know," Kook pointed out. They were by the elevators now and he kicked the button to go down. "Maybe that's why I'm smarter than you."

"I can file my own taxes-- can you?"

"I can lift more than you can."

"What does that have anything to do with smartness--"

"The fact tha--"

"You're still annoyed I'm moving out." Jungkook glared.

"Obviously."

"Jungkook, I'm literally a minute away."

"You used to be seconds away."

"Did you want me to live you forever?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as they stepped into the elevator. An elderly lady moved out of the way to let them in.

"No, but you could've moved out, like, later."

"Well, if you weren't such an idiot, you would have a girlfriend by now and wouldn't care that I'm leaving." Jungkook glared sone more

"What does that have to do with idiotness?"

"Idiocy," Jimin corrected. "Literally everything."

"I could get a girlfriend if I wanted to."

"No, you couldn't."

"Yeah, I could-- I've had girlfriends before."

"Yeah, and you aren't the one moving in with one of them, are you?"

"When did we begin comparing our love lives--"

"Would one of you boys be willing to help me carry my groceries to my door?" Jungkook (purposely) dropped the box he was holding on Jimin's foot as the elevator came to a stop. He rolled his eyes.

"I can help you, ma'am." The old lady smiled and Jungkook gave Jimin one last glare as he left the elevator with her.

Once her groceries were safely at her doorstep, he jogged back to the elevator, Jimin holding his 'injured' foot at the door to keep it open. "Are we having a friend fight right now?"

"I'd say so," Kook mumbled as the elevator kept going.

"I'd rather us fight over cereal, you know," Jimin sighed. 

Jungkook went right back to glaring. "Well, we won't be grocery shopping together anymore so there will be no more cereal fights."

"Dude."

They headed out of the elevator in silence and Jimin kicked at jm/gf's door when they got there. He pressed a kiss to her head as he walked by once she opened up. "Hey, guys."

"Hello." Jungkook set the box on the counter as he looked around. He sighed, hands on his hips.

"You still upset, Kook?" she asked gently. He frowned, gesturing to the space.