six

[this chapter takes place around six months later :)]

"Really?" Yoongi nodded. "I even get my own chair?"

"Yes, take a seat he--'' Jungkook had plopped down, looking around before he could even finish. Yoongi sighed.

"What now?"

"I've already-- I've already written the script for this film," Yoongi explained. "You said you were interested in music directory as well so you can dip your fingers in there."

"You're the music director too?" Yoongi sighed. "You're the writer, the director, the producer and the music director?"

"No, I'm not the music director. "

"Oh, okay."

"You'll be able to work with her. Because you're majoring in film and screenwriting primarily, you can work with me for now." Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you, hyung."

Yoongi sighed. "Filming begins today-- you can have a look at the script and makes notes as you need." Jungkook nodded, picking up a stack of paper from where Yoongi had gestured to. "I meant to give it to you the other day when we met bu--"

"Will all of this be filmed today?"

"Perhaps-- depends on the actors." Jungkook nodded. "I'll just ask you to observe quietly? Please don't interrupt or cause too much of a dis--"

"Ms. Y/N!" Jungkook yelled. Yoongi rubbed his forehead. He was definitely putting this kid far down on his list of favourable interns. "She's going to be in this movie?"

"Yes, co-starring with Seokjin-"

"Again?" Jungkook jumped up and down. "They always make the best movies!"

"I direct them," Yoongi muttered with a shake of his head. He gestured to the lowering of a camera behind Jungkook as he handed the script back.

"I'm gonna be the best intern ever, don't worry, hyung, I already know Ms. Y/N so we'll work well together!"

"You won't even be working with her." Yoongi handed the script back. "You need this."

"Oh, right."

"You need to make notes in the margins of those." Jungkook nodded. "You'll also be responsible for coming up with figuring out the scenes later."

"I get to do something?" Jungkook asked, excited.

"Are you getting paid for this internship?" Jungkook nodded. "Then yes, you'll get to do things."

"Oh gosh, this is so exciting." Yoongi sighed.

"You need to read through the entire script tonight. I meant to give it to you yesterday but I got caught up with the camera situation-- I have to get them changed and--"

"There she is!" Yoongi rubbed his forehead as Jungkook ran off.

"I have a headache already."

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's sweatshirt and pulled him back. Kook gasped. "But Ms. Y/N!"

"You can talk to her later." Jungkook sighed and watched as you headed off into a changeroom. Taehyung was still your assistant!

"I know him too!" Yoongi sighed.

"I need you to have half of this annotated by the end of the day." Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Things you're doing in the screenwriting course you're taking, the like; I'd like to see what you're doing."

"That's a lot but I think I can do it."

"You were a journalist prior to screenwriting?" Jungkook smiled.