thirty-nine

an// im so sorry i keep missing tuesday uploads. im trying my best but we're back online for school again and its so hard to keep track of everything with the semester coming to an end :( i love you all for reading and we're almost at 1k reads!!

~

"I-- I haven't come up with anything."

"Jungkook."

"Hyung-- it's, it's really hard." Yoongi rubbed his forehead.

"If you need help, you need to ask for it." Jungkook nodded and handed his laptop over.

"I know-- I just-- I can't come up with anything better than what you have." Yoongi scrolled through Jungkook's script. "It all just makes me want to write what you wrote."

"Maybe I shouldn't have exposed you to the original."

Jungkook shrugged. "It's okay, hyung."

"Alright." Yoongi handed Jungkook his laptop back. Kook hugged it. "How much do you want to change the scene?"

"From yours?"

"The context."

"What do you mean?"

"I can rewrite the scenes around it after you've built it up." Jungkook gulped. "Would that help?"

"But-- you've already rewritten it once for Ms. Y/N--"

"It's fine." Yoongi scribbled something onto a notepad by his arm. "Okay-- get that done then?"

"I don't want to trouble y--"

"It's fine, kid-- I just need it done." Jungkook nodded. "Are you sure you'll be able to do it by Friday?"

"I think so, hyung."

"Alright, please get it finished, okay?" Jungkook nodded.

"Is Elise here today?" Jungkook looked around. Yoongi frowned.

"Why-- will she help you focus?"

"Well, no, but--"

"Then?" Jungkook frowned. "You need to focus-- writing isn't easy."

"I know, hyung."

"I read that article you wrote," Yoongi said. 

Jungkook looked up. "You didd?"

"Mhm-- most informal piece of writing I've seen come from you." Jungkook giggled. "She means a lot to you, huh?"

"Ms. Y/N?" Jungkook watched as you waved to him, still getting your hair fixed. "She's my friend."

"Alright." Yoongi shooed him away and Jungkook stumbled over to you. You smiled a little.

"Good morning, Ms. Y/N."

"Hey, Kook."

"Is Elise not here today?"

"Jeon!" Yoongi called. Jungkook turned and bowed.

"Five minutes, hyung, five minutes." He turned back to you.

"No, I asked Daisy to come back." Jungkook grinned. "I don't think she'll be back for a while."

"Okay-- is she doing okay?"

"You saw her just a few days ago."

"I know but I miss her and--"

"Jeon, if that scene isn't half done by the time you leave today, you won't get that reference let--"

"I'm going, hyung, I'm going!" Jungkook held up a hand. "I'll be back later, Ms. Y/N-- I want to give you something for Elise but it's in my car!"