seven

"When will I be introduced?"

"Never--" Jubgkook shoved a slice of toast into his mouth. "'m go-a be late."

"You're gonna choke." Jungkook took the toast out of his mouth and filled up his coffee mug. "If you knew if they were shooting at six today, why the hell didn't you get up earlier?"

"Forgot." Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his protein shake. Jungkook stared at it. "You're insane-- work out at night with me."

"Can't. What if jm/gf calls me unexpectedly for late-night activities?"

"I bet she won't do that." Jungkook stretched his arms before grabbing his copy of the script. "Never done it before."

"There's a first for everything!" Jungkooks toast returned to his mouth as he slipped on his shoe. "Have fun, dude--"

"Gotta go, gotta go--" Jungkook waved as he ran out of the apartment, not even bothering to lock the door behind him. Jimin could be heard laughing behind him.

He barely made it in time too-- to set. Curse you and Jin for having to coordinate your morning runs together in this movie. He even risked a speeding ticket, Jungkook, someone who barely ever touched the limit.

When he got to the location, everything was still being set up. "I'm here!" Yoongi turned, hand out for the script. Jungkook panted, handing it over.

"You've done up to--"

"Tomorrow's scene." Yoongi nodded, handing Jungkook his coffee to hold as he walked away flipping through it. Jungkook trailed after him, catching his breath. "I was thinking-- for the scene you asked me to do, how much should I keep the same?"

"You decide."

"Do I keep the situation the same?"

"You decide." Yoongi closed the script and handed it back, reaching for his coffee. "That's good-- I want to take it home to look at; you're missing some things--"

"But I could change the entire thing then!" Yoongi sighed but Jungkook was too caught up with his mind to bother handing the coffee back. "I could have them not kiss at all."

Yoongi grabbed his coffee. "Judge that on your own." Jungkook nodded and Yoongi sighed, walking away.

Koo continued to follow close behind. "Is Ms. Y/N here yet?" Yoongi shrugged and shook his head, flipping through his own copy of the script. Jungkook leaned over his shoulder. "What's that?"

"My script."

"How come you wrote all over it?"

"It's the original copy." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Your first draft got approved?" Yoongi nodded as he took a sip of his coffee, sitting on a chair. "I wanna be just like you someday, hyung." Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as he looked up. Jungkook had those stars in his eyes.

"Alright-- go get yourself situated. We start filming as soon as y/n gets here."

"When will she get here?" Yoongi checked the time.

"Six forty-five." Jungkook gasped.

"But you said we have to be here at six!"

"She isn't you." Jungkook frowned, thinking. "She has other things to deal with in the mornings." Jungkook smiled.

"Ms. Y/N is so cool." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he gestured to the cameras being set up.

"You're here to observe." Jungkook nodded quickly.