Chapter 3

I was zoning out trying to choose what I should get for dinner. There aren't many customers today, probably because it's already summer vacation. Usually the Cafe I am working at is packed with customers- students specifically but since classes just ended a week ago you can only count teenagers inside. It's actually quite good since I won't be working my ass off and there would be less annoying students asking for my name or worse my number which actually the manager is happy about.

One of the reasons why Seokjin hyung hired me is because he says I attract too many customers and who he is to say no for an opportunity. Well, I might say he's not a hundred percent wrong because as I have mentioned most of the customers are students who know me yet I don't even know their names. So, because I was drowning in my thoughts I didn't notice the customer who just entered.

"Excuse me?" Pretty.

"Hey!" I was startled when I heard a clap from him. Damn, did I just think he was pretty?

"Oh sorry 'bout that. May I take your order sir?" I said, trying not to stare too much at him. He let out a chuckle which made me bite the inside of my mouth as I tried hard not to blush.

"One Caramel Macchiato please." He said with a smirk plastered on his face while trying to lean on the counter which made me a little bit uncomfortable as he was staring at me.

I'm trying my best not to show him I was panicking for some reason I couldn't seem to accept.

"C-could you wait a minute over there Sir?" I asked him as I handed him his receipt and change. Our hands brush against each other which makes my eyes widen as I feel my cheeks heating from the sudden sensation I have felt.

I looked at him only to find out he was still staring at me with an expression I couldn't seem to grasp. He was so damn good looking I can't help but stare at those doe sparkly eyes.

I immediately took my hand as I looked away and tried to calm myself from the sudden emotions flooding inside me. When I was about to turn around he suddenly spoke.

"Aren't you going to ask for my name?" Did he just read my mind? Or was I too obvious? I looked away gulping as I gazed on the cups as I froze and suddenly didn't know what to do.

"Thought you put names on the cups for you to call when the order is ready?" He asked me again with the playful smile he had been showing the moment he entered the cafe. Just then, reality hits me.

"O-oh, uh what name should I put sir?"

I asked him as I cleared my throat looking straight at him trying not to bite my lower lip as he was gazing at me too much.

"Your name?" He said after almost a minute of trying to figure out what he should put? My eyes widened with his sudden expression.

"E-excuse me?" Once again. I find it hard to understand what he is trying to say or I'm just being stupid right now.

I am hungry.

"Your name." He firmly said which made my brows frown.

"Beomgyu." I blurted absentmindedly which made him chuckle. Sexy. A sudden realization hit me. What the hell am I thinking!?

"Well, hello Beomgyu-shi. Could you put 'your name' on my order please?" Congratulations Beomgyu for being stupid and assuming.

He said winking before taking a seat not too far from the counter. I was a blushing mess as I tried to make his order. His face was perfectly crafted. His jaw, his nose, eyes and lips. Just thinking about those lips made me blush more. Damn, what the hell is wrong with me?