Chapter 16

As promised, I'm here at Taehyun's house. He said his parents aren't still home that's why we can have the whole house today which is an advantage for us.

Hyunie is currently finding an interesting movie while I'm here preparing our snacks.

"Baby, are you almost done yet?" He shouted. I can't help but smile because I feel like we're married.

"Give me a minute."  I shouted back. I placed all the food in a tray as I make my way to their living room.

It's currently one in the afternoon and we decided to watch a movie since we wanted to just cuddle. I've been really emotional since morning and Taehyun has  been consistently pampering me with his love. I honestly didn't want the day to end because I know for sure this will be the last time I will spend time with him.

I reached the living and saw him already comfortable on the sofa. He smiled as he gestured me to come and sit beside him but I had another plan, to sit on his lap. After putting the snacks on the table I immediately throw myself on his lap.

"Oh." He said unexpectedly. I only giggled as he wrapped his arms around my torso.

I rested my head on his chest as he press the play button. I couldn't focus on the movie because I feel like crying. Time is spinning so fast and it's almost time. I can't yet let go. I reached for his hand, brought it to my lips and kiss the back of it. He sat up straight and looked at me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and gave an assuring smile. I pushed him back so he's leaning back onto the sofa while I was on his chest.

I decided to try watching the movie even though I couldn't really understand the whole plot.

After almost thirty minutes I can't take it anymore. I sat up, reached the remote, pause the movie and turned around so I'm now straddling on his thighs.

"Kiss me." I said firmly. He looked at me with confusion but a smile was plastered on his lips.

"So you didn't wanna finish the movie and you wants us to just kiss instead?" He asked as he circled his thumb on my waist. I nodded as my cheeks show a tint of red hue because I'm feeling shy.

He caressed my cheeks before leaning in for a quick kiss which made me whined because before I can even respond it was done.

"Hyunie!" I pouted while he only chuckled. Oh God, I'm gonna miss that.

"Needy are we?" He asked but I didn't respond as I pull him for a kiss. I don't usually make the first move but this time I have to.

I didn't wanna forgot how his lips tastes. I didn't wanna forgot how the butterflies on my stomach go nuts as he nibbles my lower lip. I didn't wanna forgot the warmth he always provide every time we kiss. I didn't wanna forgot the feeling of having his lips on mine. I didn't wanna forgot how I would react every time he goes deeper and explore the inside of my mouth. I didn't wanna forgot how we would always end up devouring each other deeply.

The kiss is still very slow and passionate. I can taste not just his lips but the tears, my tears. I didn't notice that I was already crying as we continued to kiss. We both pulled as he cupped my face, looked at me worriedly.

"Shh, baby what is it?" His voice is very soothing. How could I live without not hearing that? How could I go on when he's my comfort?

"I love you. I just love you so much." I said as he placed kisses all over my face. To my forehead, to my eyes, to my cheeks, to the tip of my nose and every kiss a single tear escapes from my eyes.

"I love you too. Stop crying, hmm?" He said and pulled me again for a sweet kiss. I pulled his shirt and circled my hand on his neck deepening the kiss. I will let him feel how much I love him through the kiss.