Chapter 4

Our gaze was interrupted when Soobin hyung faked a cough. We looked away pretending we weren't caught staring by the rest of the people on the table.

"How did you know each other Gyu?" Soobin hyung asked with a curious face. Taehyun cleared his throat which diverted all our attention to him.

"Uhh.. Well, I met him earlier at the cafe." Taehyun calmly replied. Everyone looked at me trying to confirm what the gal just said.

"A-ah yeah. He went to grab some macchiato earlier." I replied with a chuckle and looked at them pleading not to talk about it more and just continue eating. I tried to act calm and grab some meat and shove it into my mouth.

"You sure are quite famous Hyunie, really. Even Beomgyu hyung knows you." Kai blurted out as he was wrapping the meat with some lettuce before taking it whole. He sure has some big mouth yeah?

"Oh wait~ Hyunie, isn't he the guy you keep on-" Kai wasn't able to finish what he was trying to say because of the sudden hand slam on the table that made all of us jump. We all looked at Taehyun with a shock and a questioning face. What is wrong with this guy now?

"Kai, I swear I will tape that mouth of yours one of these days if you wont keep that shut." Taehyun looked at him with an expression even Yeonjun hyung was scared of. Hot

Kai just hid behind one of his hyung as Taehyun continued to glare at him. Yeonjun hyung interrupted by throwing a small punch on Taehyun's shoulder which made the latter divert his gaze from Kai to me. I gulped at how fast his expression turned from glares to soft and even smiled showing me his dimples.

"Brat." Kai again blurted out, sticking out his tongue as Taehyun again looked at him with glares.

"Yah! No fighting in front of the food kids." Yeonjun hyung shouted, which made the two of them stop bickering.

We all let out a chuckle as we started digging on the food. I figured out Yeonjun and Soobin hyung have the same tummies as the two of them wont stop eating ever since I have arrived. Kai was now slowly eating, probably starting to get full while I am as well trying to eat slowly. My tummy can't eat too much food and I'm a little picky but seeing them eat made my appetite to eats fullest. Although I am settling on small bites I know for sure I'll eat more than the usual amount of food I take every dinner time.

Taehyun on the other hand who continues to stare at me isn't helping. I suddenly became conscious of how I look while eating as my mind won't stop thinking about what just happened earlier, it hasn't left my mind and continues to bother me up until now.

"Is there something on my face Taehyun?" I confidently asked which made him smile even wider and man, that just confused me more.

"Uhh.. Let me look at it more to find out if there is something wrong." His smile never left as he leaned a little bit closer to me which automatically made me smirk.

"Are you flirting with me blondie?" I asked, trying not to stutter, to not create another embarrassing moment in front of him and everyone else here.

"I'm not sure. Does it sound like I am?" He blurted once again as he tried touching his lower lip while continuing to stare at me softly. We stayed like that for almost twenty seconds before I diverted my gaze to Kai who was squeaking like a dolphin.

"He is clearly flirting with you hyung. Ew Hyunie~" Kai started out acting gross as Soobin hyung let out a laugh holding his tummy like the situation is so funny.

"Smooth Taehyunie, smooth~" Yeonjun hyung teasingly stated out as he tried to poke Taehyun's side which made us all laugh.

We talked for almost two hours and it was very comforting. I haven't talked to many people since I came here aside from Soobin hyung, Hyunjin hyung and Seokjin hyung. I mean I have spent my seniors here yet I wasn't interested in making a lot of friends plus I don't really talk much and would rather take a nap or finish some activities.