Chapter 27

"You ready?" Taehyun asked me as he parked the car inside the building's parking lot.

He squeezed my hand, gave me an assured smile as I nod biting my lower lip obviously getting nervous.

"Don't be afraid, okay? I'm here." He said unblocking both our seatbelts and gave me kiss in the forehead before putting a mask on.

There wasn't many car parked, seems unusual or maybe it's just always like this and I didn't seem to noticed it since I don't usually bring my car unless needed.

We walked to the elevator hands tied as I pressed the floor to which my clinic is located. Taehyun knows how much I am nervous and he keeps assuring me since we were still at my parents house that everything will be okay but I know deep down that something is off.

I'm not ready to face everyone but we have no choice. It's been three days, we didn't even turn our cellphones on and just left it in the car and I know that everyone might be going crazy now.

"Hyunie, I-I'm so nervous." I said for almost a hundred times already. He only bought my hands to his lips and gave it a quick kiss as he pulled me closer until our shoulders are touching each others.

"I'm here. Whatever happens, we'll stay strong. I love you." He whispered and it never failed to calm me a bit. A bit because I can't explain how anxious, nervous and scared am I.

There are two possible reactions we'd get from everyone. Either they get angry at us for being unprofessional, cowards or immature or they'd understand but I doubt the second one won't be it. Even if they'd understand, I know deep down they would still be disappointed and upset.

As the elevator opened to the right floor, I feel like backing out and running away. This didn't get unnoticed by Taehyun. He looked at me who was glued to where I was standing and worriedly ask through his eyes.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. We're in this together. Trust me 'kay?" He said as he cupped my cheeks and made me look at his eyes. I nodded hesitantly because I have no other choice, we're here already.

What's the use of running away again when we decided to face it. What's the use of saying I am brave when I can even face them. I'm not afraid of them, not but I'm afraid that they'll be taking Taehyun away from me again. I'm afraid I might regret asking him about going back.

I took a deep breath before intertwining our hands as I drag him to my office. Everything seems odd, I don't see much trainees roaming around. I could already hear everyone's voice from the outside. I stopped and stared at the door knob for a moment as Taehyun squeezed my hand again that made me look at him. He smiled, he smiled and it was enough for me to twist the door and opened it revealing everyone's attention.

They all shared the same reactions, surprised. I pulled Taehyun as he closed the door behind. My tears then poured out looking at them feeling sorry and guilty.

Each of them looked at us with a mixture of worries and anger but it wasn't that evident. They stared at us for almost two minutes before Soobin hyung broke the silence.

"Beomgyu, Taehyun what the fuck!? Where have you been?" He asked as he scanned the both of us before pulling me into a hug.

"God, I-I was so worried." He continued as I started sobbing hard onto his embrace.

"Kang fucking Taehyun! You piece of shit, you didn't know how much we were worried. We don't fucking know where to find you and were did you take Beomgyu. Fuck you—" Yeonjun hyung then came running at Taehyun punching him lightly before harshly pulling him into an embrace.

"H-hyung, I'm sorry." He then apologize as he looked down on our hands that was still locked against each other.

"Hyung, I'm sorry as well. It wasn't Taehyun's fault—" I added but was interrupted by Taehyun who squeezed my hand and gestured me to stop.