Chapter 26

The next I knew, we were already inside my car. Hands lock, singing along the radio without any planned destinations. I guess running away wouldn't be that bad right?

Taehyun insisted on driving after a lot of convincing. It was already nine in the evening when we arrived at my placed to get some clothes for the both of us, phones are off and then the drive starts.

Mohombi's Match Made in Heaven was blasting through the radio. My smile grew wider when I saw how the moon glowed, illuminating the dark road and the beauty of the man in the steering wheel. My Kang Taehyun.

He bought my hand to his lips, kisses it and smiles still eyeing the road while I giggled, getting flustered from his sudden move. I've always dreamed of having late night drives, music and the person I want to spend my entire life with and here it is, Taehyun making it reality despite the situation we just ditched. Oh no, don't get distracted by it!

"Hey love." I called him as he responded a hum pulling my hand against his lips again.

"I love you." I confessed, he was blushing like a volcano who's about to blow up and it made me let out an amusing laugh.

"Whipped." He teased behind the blush yet gave a wide grin. "I love you more."

"Should we take out? And then uhh... beach?" I suggested biting my lower lip since we've been driving for almost twenty minutes now.

"I'd like that." He excitedly replied which earned a giggle from me.

We drove to the nearest fast-food drive thru and grab something to eat. We even bicker on who should pay and ended up playing 'rock, paper and scissors' because we keep on insisting while the cashier looks already very much impatient, not to mention it was already very late and both of us didn't mind.

After that very funny experience we all then drove to the nearest beach. The night was cold but our breaths, touches, hugs and kisses were enough to warm the both of us. We even ran around barefoot not minding the water that splashes up until our faces, not minding whether someone was watching and think we are some crazy teenagers, not minding how the hyungs and the members might worry if we won't show up until when.

What was important was today, how Taehyun's laugh echoed the whole area and how the waves doesn't seemed to mind everything, how the moon enlightens the beauty of Taehyun, how my heart beats like crazy when he catches me, how my mouth was about to rip from smiling to much seeing how much bliss Taehyun's eyes is giving me.

I didn't want this to end. I wish time would stop. I didn't want to go back knowing what might happen but I'm sure that I won't be able to let this man go.

"Gotcha!" He shouted as he catches me by waist causing me to let out a whimper but then replaced by giggles.

It was then followed by a silence. A comfortable silence with our heartbeats mixed with the sound of waves. I feel like crying because the thought of running away finally sinked in.

What would the hyungs and the others think about us? Cowards? I'm sure they will be worried sick and maybe get angry but, but would it hurt them for me to be selfish  once and for all? Oh, I almost forgot my sessions. We can't just hide forever and who knows maybe tomorrow or the next day we'll woke up and realize that we aren't facing the problem instead running away from it causing it to be more problematic.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun asked that made snapped back from the thoughts that was slowly drowning me.

"Nothing. I was just wondering, we should have done this earlier." I said chuckling, reaching for his hair and ruffling it from behind.