Chapter 23

"Taehyun's the ex-boyfriend I told you guys about."

"What!?" They all shouted in unison, surprised and shocked. Changbin hyung stopped eating, mouth open. Jisung hyung choked on the cola he was drinking with Seungmin rubbing his back, Felix looked at me with disbelief, Innie just smiled together with Bangchan hyung who looked ready for an explanation.

I looked at Hyunjin hyung who was grinning like he's ready to see some drama. It's seven o'clock in the morning and I already feel like this day will be tiring.

"Wait, what!? What was that?" Jisung hyung asked blinking multiple times like he can't believe what I just confessed.

"You heard it hyung!" I pouted. They continued to stay silent while I bit my lower lip waiting for them to asks me anything.

"Oh my God, Beomie are you alright?" Felix hyung suddenly rushed onto my side and looked at me worriedly.

"Hyung, is that why you're distracted the past few days?" Innie asked me and I nod as an answer.

"Oww, our Beomie. We didn't know. Are you upset?" Changbin hyung added who finally put down the chopsticks he was holding and moved to the other side of me.

I looked at them confused because this isn't the reaction I was expecting to get. I expect they would be upset for not telling them sooner but it was way beyond my imagination.

"Y-You guys aren't upset for not telling you sooner?" I asked looking at Bangchan hyung who was still silently smirking.

"No, why would you think about that. We understand you're having hard time showing this side of you. So, don't think about any negative thoughts. You know that we are at you back." Minho hyung answered as he gave me a warm smile.

"You're not paying attention on my question though." Felix hyung blurted out pouting beside me. I immediately reached for his hands and smiled apologetically.

"What was that hyung?" I asked because I was a little bit confused on what question is he talking about.

"I asked, how are you? Are you sad?" He asked again which made me bit my lower lip as I was feeling the opposite. I'm currently happy right now but I didn't wanna explain further so I just shook my head to answer his question fidgeting on my right sleeve. I heard him sigh and nodded so I let out a genuine smile.

"I already know though." Suddenly, Bangchan hyung confessed which made us all turn our gaze to him.

"You knew and you didn't tell us. I feel betrayed." Jisung hyung said with a pout as he lean on the sofa crossing his arms.

"How so?" I asked brows furrowed, confused at the same time a little bit surprised.

"Well, they kept on teasing Taehyun during practice and one time Huening accidentally mentioned your name. That's when they explained everything." He answered which left me speechless. He already knew and I didn't even know how long the information reached to him.

"So that explains why the guy looked at you so adorably." Seungmin added which made me bit the insides of my mouth to stop smiling from his sudden observation.

"Wow, I never expected this though. Like, I know you mentioned he was from a known group but you didn't mention they were that famous." Changbin hyung on the hand emphasized the word 'known' which made me chuckled a bit.

"But hyung why didn't you confronted me though?" I asked curiously again to Bangchan hyung not minding what the other hyungs comments. It was then other members agreed and asks with Hyunjin hyung joining as well.