Chapter 15

Irene Noona decided to bring me to the company because she said Taehyun won't be able to contact me and the rest because their phones was confiscated. I didn't know why they have to do that and to the other members as well.

The ride was very silent because my mind wandered after the conversation we had shared earlier. I am not dumb not to understand what Irene Noona is asking me but I was denying it, I still am.

I can't be away from Taehyun anymore because I feel like the other half of myself was already in him and I can't seem to get it back.

"Here. You should wear this so that people wouldn't wonder why your eyes are very puffy." She handled me a shade. I took it of course since I agree to her.

"Thanks Noona." I said before we entered the building. It was extra quiet today and the atmosphere seems different or maybe it's just me.

I'm afraid. So afraid because what if the CEO would want to see me. I cant face whoever that person is because I am still not in the right mind. I was fidgeting when we entered the elevator, it seemed to take long today.

I wanna see Taehyun already. Apologize to him, to Soobin hyung and the rest of them but I also don't have the courage to face them right now.

We arrived at Noona's office. I am close to crying again reminiscing what we had shared in this room few days ago. She told me to wait and that's exactly what I am doing right now. I'm still wearing the sunglasses she gave me because I don't want Taehyun to see that I've been crying though I know he would definitely insist to take it off.

Fifteen minutes and I'm starting to get sleepy when I heard the door opened. I immediately looked back to see Taehyun with wide arms and smiling like he didn't know that such issue exist. Along with him are the members who looked really concern, not what I have been expecting.

I was expecting they wouldn't wanna see me anymore. I was expecting them to angry at me, shout at me and blame me for being reckless. I sat back looking down as my tears started to stream down my face.

"Shh– baby what's wrong? Don't cry." Taehyun squatted down and lifted my chin. The rest of the members was standing near me already, surrounding me. Patiently waiting for me to say something.

"Gyu, look at me." Taehyun said as he removed my sunglasses.

"Oh shit. Shhh, are you okay? What happened?" Taehyun bombarded me with questions as soon as he sees how puffy eyes is. I continued to sobbed setting aside what he had and this caused him to pull me for a hug while I felt another set of hands comforting me.

"I-I'm sorry, sorry. I...I-m r-really sor-sorry." I cried out while I was in his embrace. I felt more guilty on how they are comforting me right now when in fact I should be the one doing it.

"Shh, don't be sorry baby. No one is at fault. Hush now, I'm here. I'm here." Taehyun assured me while I buried my head onto the crook of his neck. Why are you so good? Taehyun, I won't be able to let you go anymore.

He lifted my face and brushed away my tears using his thumb. He cupped my face and gave the sweetest smile that made me cried harder.

"You don't need to be guilty, it wasn't your fault okay?" He continued to assured me. I was shaking my head for disapproval because it was contradict to what I am feeling right now.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I-I was reckless. I... sorry really. H-hyung, sorry. I really am." I said looking up to the hyungs who was wearing the exact expression Hyunie is giving me.

"Ka-Kai, sorry. S-sorry." I continued to apologize looking at all of them. My hands were covering my mouth so I won't be able to let out loud sobs and don't want them to feel bad.