Chapter 9

Pile of clothes was all over my bed as I started to get anxious. I looked at the time again and panicked because I only have one hour and thirty minutes left to prepare. I woke up really early to get ready but I was stuck on picking an outfit.

I've never been on an actual date. I mean I used to hang out with Soobin hyung and some other friends but this one is different and I wanted it to be special. I dialed for Soobin hyung because I couldn't take it anymore. I need someone and Soobin hyung is perfect since he probably knows Taehyun's tastes. I was fidgeting while waiting for him to answer the call. It took almost four rings before he answered.

"Hyung! Help me~" I cried out before letting him say something.

"Let me guess, you don't know what to wear on your date today?" He asked proudly like he was expecting it already.

"Did you just read my mind? Anyways hyung! Help me. What do you think Taehyun likes?" I asked him while walking back and forth inside my bedroom.

"Yah, I was trying to take a nap here and you guys won't stop bothering me." He shouted but I wasn't in the right mind to argue with him right now.

"Hyung! This is my first date. My first and I can't disappoint Taehyun. You have to help me!" I reasoned out again as I'm getting more anxious.

"Gyu, stop overreacting! Just wear your usuals Taehyun will love it anyways." He said and I could see him rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean about the usual hyung!? Should I wear formal or just casual? Hyung~" I feel like crying already because of anxiousness and I am not overreacting.

"Where are you two going by the way? Just wear something comfortable." Oh that I don't even know where we are going. Damn it, this is harder than I thought.

"I don't know, he just told me he'd pick me up at ten today. Hyung it's almost nine already and I don't have any idea what to wear." I blurted out trying not to bite my fingers like I almost do when I'm in a situation.

"You know what you're hopeless. You and Taehyunie are the same. He called me up earlier just to ask the same." He said, I was shocked because I didn't imagine him doing that.

"He did?" I asked with a tune like 'I don't believe you'.

"Yes and you both are annoying! Just wear anything comfortable, it's not about your outfits anyways." He expressed as I closed my eyes from frustration.

"Okay hyung, you're a big help!" I said sarcastically and rolled an eye before ending the call.

I sat down looking at the clothes that's all over my bed and sighed. Soobin hyung does have a point that it's not about the outfits but I really wanted to look good for him. I pouted while trying to pair something and ended up with a black ripped jeans, a white shirt with a 'euphoria' calligraphy written in front and finished it with a mint knitted cardigan.

I grab it before rushing to the bathroom. It took me almost thirty minutes, putting on a little bit of make up just to cover some blemishes. I was contemplating what to do with my hair. I wanted to tie it like a bun but I love it when Taehyun fixes the strand of my hair and puts it at the back of my ears. I just find it a very romantic gesture.

I checked my phone and found out there was a message from him five minutes ago saying he was on his way.

"Shit! Whatever, let's just bun it." After almost ten minutes of tying my hair back again and again I gave up and just left it messy like that. With strands on the side of my face I sprayed some cologne and grabbed my shoes as my phone rang again for another message.

I put my phone inside my body bag before grabbing the keys and running outside. I checked again for the last time if I forgot something before closing the door and rushed outside the building.