Chapter 25

Just when I thought everything was going smoothly, it wasn't. Two weeks, two weeks since Taehyun and I are back being clingy and showing our affection towards each other. Two weeks of euphoria.

I thought this day will still be the same. Waking up, ringing each other a morning call, breakfast and work. Well, it's still the same but right after I finished my first session the hyungs came rushing onto my office concerned.

"What is it hyung? You're making me nervous, you know." I asked brows furrowed.

Innie was biting his lower lip, Changbin hyung was biting his nails, Felix hyung looked distracted and the rest stared at me like they aren't ready to spill it.

"Hyungs, Innie? Come on, what is it?" I said chuckling nervously.

"Beomie, there's an article going around the media." Bangchan hyung started.

"It's about Taehyun." Minho hyung continued handling me the tablet which I immediately grabbed.

Kang Taehyun; A famous artist member of the Kpop Group TomorrowXTogether is Gay?

The famous artist is seen to have been secretly going out with a guy. The two seems to have been making most of their time in a private resort...

My eyes widened from surprised. My hands were trembling as my eyes starts to get blurry from the tears that's ready to fall. I scrolled down the article and photos of me and Taehyun was posted along with the statement.

I shook my head as I stared at the photos who looked really romantic but painful. This seems familiar. Everything seems really familiar, it's like what happened five years ago. Only this time, it's quite different as they have talked about Taehyun's sexuality.

Oh I forgot, my boyfriend is famous. My boyfriend is an idol looked by not just the people of South Korea but worldwide. I forgot that there are eyes everywhere. I forgot that people loves to gossip.

"H-hyung, it's h-happening again. H-hyung—" I cried loud.

"No, no gyu please don't cry. It's not your fault." Hyunjin hyung stopped me as he kneeled in front of me and shove away the tablet in my hand but I was already crying out loud. Breaking down, sobbing and hiccuping.

"H-hyung, Taehyun... his career. Oh my G-God, I was being r-reckless again. I—"

"Choi Beomgyu!" Hyunjin hyung shouted surprising the whole crowd in the room.

"Look at me? Gyu, you're not running away again right?" He asked me shaking my shoulders.

"N-no, no, no. I-I can't hyung, I can't leave him again." I said between my sobs shaking my head countless times because that's the last thing I have in mind. Never again, I won't leave Taehyun this time when I know this is way more serious.

"Good. We're all here. You're not alone this time. Look at Gyu, we'll help you." Hyunjin hyung assured as I look at all of them who gave me a nod. Assurance, support, that's all I need.

"T-Taehyun. Hyung, I need to see him!" I said standing up grabbing my phone but before I could take a step, Bangchan hyung hold my arms startling me.

"Beomie, they were called for a meeting. I don't think this is the right time to visit him. Let's wait until they're finished, yeah?" He softly asked while I stared at him with tears falling like waterfalls, no idea when to stop.

"But hyung—"

"Beomie, no. Let's wait okay?" Minho hyung then spoke making his way in front of me, enveloping me into a hug.

Once again, I cried like a baby, soaking his shirt. He was rubbing my back whispering things that might help me calm down but my mind and my heart is a total mess right now. Taehyun was all over  it.