Chapter 14

The sound of my phone woke me up, not because of the alarm but a call from someone. Half asleep I picked my phone, wondering what time it is.

"Hello." I said with a sleepy voice. I heard noises from the call but it isn't that noisy.

"Gyu, sorry to wake you up but I g-guess you should k-know what is happening... right n-now." Soobin hyung's shaking voice made me sit up. I looked at the clock and it's currently six in the morning.

"What is wrong hyung?" I asked worriedly. I heard him let out a breath which made me really anxious. I was already wide awake with worries I don't even know why.

"I-I think you should s-see it yourself. Taehyun is trending on all social media platforms." My burrows frowned, I know that they trended almost everyday but why do it seems different today. It sounded different.

And oh Taehyun. I'm getting really really scared. Did something happen to him? What's wrong? Where is he? Why haven't he called me?

"W-why... is, is something w-wrong with h-him hyung? Where... is, W-what—?" My thoughts were already very complicated. I don't know what to ask!

"Gyu, Gyu! Calm down. Calm down, He's talking to agency right now. There are pictures circulating on the internet right now about Taehyun and... you." I almost tripped with what I just heard. Did I heard it right?

"W-what is it again h-hyung?" I asked. My hands were shaking, my legs are trembling so bad. My Taehyun, I hope his fine. God please!

"I'm sending you the photo. Some paparazzi was following us even when we had dinner few days ago. They took a picture with the two of you in the parking lot." I wasn't already listening to him well. My mind wanders to the idea of disappointing Irene Noona.

"H-hyung, how...h-how's Taehyun? I-I'm scared. Hyung, w-what should I-I do—?" I asked him. What if the fans will get angry at him? What if the company decided to— Omg, I'm so scared.

"Beomgyu! Calm down, please. Everything is being resolved for now. Please wait for Taehyun's call, okay? Eat breakfast and don't let this issue affect you much. Do the usuals, okay?" He comforted me while I was biting my lips forcing myself not to breakdown. I should be okay, Taehyun needs me.

"Gyu, just rest or go to work or do whatever you want to do right now and please do not open your social media for now okay?" Soobin hyung continued while  a tear slipped from my eyes.

"O-okay hyung, please update me if Taehyunie is fine." I pleaded him before he ended the call since they will have an emergency meeting.

There was a text right after the call ended. My hands found it way to cover my mouth with my eyes widens that my phone almost slipped from my hands.

It was a picture of me kissing Taehyun's cheek. You cannot see my whole face since my hair was all over it but you can clearly see that it is Taehyun. He was smilling, his dimples are propounding and he looked happy. In love.

I was already sobbing because the photo is really sweet. Too sweet that it might ruined his career. I didn't know that someone was there. I was sure I didn't saw a single person except from the cars—shit. The person might have just stayed inside the car, hiding.

I sat back and stared at no where with tears raining hard. It's my fault. If only I have been careful. If only I didn't let my emotions ate me that time.

I called Taehyun four times already but he isn't answering. I texted him for about ten times but he isn't responding either and it only made me more worried, scared.

I do not have much to loose about this aside from the possibility of the company asking me to break up with him which is a big lost. I hate thinking about it but Taehyun, his dream. He just started, they just started and they could possibly be ruined by this single issue. Dating issues about idols is very much a big deal especially to the fans and especially that they have just started. I can't risk it all.