Chapter 21

Three weeks. Three weeks have passed since they got here and hyungs have been busy as well assisting the group. They're mostly inside the practice room or music room while I continued with my sessions.

Taehyun had also started having his own sessions since I found out that he was suffering from chronic insomnia. He opened up about how did it started, not much but it was fine with me since I know it's never easy to open up especially that we both know that there is something we need to work out as well.

I'm talking about my proper apology which I'm still in conflict when should be the right time. Our relationship may not have worked out but I still wanna go back to the times where there is no awkwardness between us and I really wanna help him. 

We started the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy about a week ago. He was very cooperative at the same time determined which I think will surely help a lot in his development. We had sessions three times a week and he is listed as my last patient since it's his only free time.

I'm currently scrolling on their Youtube account trying to catch up on their career.  I miss a lot, like a lot. Imagine not being able to know a single update from them for the past five years.

When I came here, I didn't open any of my social media accounts and didn't even plan on making new because I know I won't be able to restrain myself from stalking them. I'm a huge fan and it was really hard but I had to do it because I know I would end up crying over and over again. I didn't listen to any Korean music as well because it would always remind me of them.

The hyungs were very considerate. Of course, I opened up to them about my ex-boyfriend and Hyunjin hyung being there helped me. I didn't tell them who it was but they know that it was an idol and glad that they didn't pushed it. They were very understanding because they were all reminded by their own limits through of course their experiences. The feeling is very much familiar to them.

The door opened and revealed a Taehyun wearing a white tee paired with a gray sweatpants and a converse. He smiled as he found the usual seat in front of me which made me immediately minimize the tabs on my computer. Although he wouldn't be able to see I can't stop being paranoid.

"Hi." As usual, he would always greet me this together with his lovely smile.

"Oh, hello." I giggled back which made him looked away. I continued to let out small giggles as I stand up and took the seat next to him.

I once was again felt comfortable silence. It's always like this, after a very short hello's and hi's I would give him a five minute silence before starting off. At first, it was a little awkward but as the days continued he probably have realized that I was giving him time.

Sometimes I notice he would only stare blankly at nowhere or play with his hands but most of the time he would close his eyes and breathe calmly which would always drowned me, as he sat there my eyes will always be fixed on how calm he looked.

Today is different though, I felt my whole body tensed when I felt his head rested on my shoulders. I didn't dare to make a move afraid that he might feel uncomfortable. I was gripping the pen I was holding trying to calm my nerves, trying to calm the beating of my heart in hopes that he might not feel it.

He adjusted and scooted closer allowing our bodies to touch. It was euphoric, it was heaven, he was heaven itself. I didn't even realized that I was resting my head on top of his as well trying to regain that familiar warmth he would always offer.

"I'm really tired." He spoke and I only nod my head because I don't exactly know what to reply.

"And I miss you." He continued. I opened my eyes as I heard the words I was patiently waiting to hear the moment I saw him. I glanced on his side making sure he isn't asleep or something but was surprise by his embrace.