Chapter 22

"What the hell did I just... How will I be able to...." Embarrassment, that will be understatement to describe what I am feeling right now.

After the sudden confession I had last night and the make out— oh God, thinking about is enough to make me pee out of embarrassment. I was desperately needy last night. I was out of my mind and the thought of public display attention hadn't cross my mind. I kissed him like I owned him, I kissed him like I haven't been kissed for a long time which is technically true, and it was late for me to realize that we were in public. We were in a freaking bus stop near the building I am working and anyone can easily bump into us.

I was resting my head on the table miserably asking for a miracle. Somebody please help me get Taehyun out of my mind because I'm close to banging my head on the wall until I can't think no more. I continued to mumbled against myself when I heard the door opened.

"Hey, BG!" Jisung hyung entered with his usual loud voice.

"Hyung, what's up?" I asked lazily as I fixed my hair.

"What's wrong with your face? Why do you look so stress?" He asked taking a seat on the sofa. Oh the sofa!

I blushed again remembering the intimate hug the other day. His brows furrowed and look at me with his questioning look.

"Gyu, seriously what's with your mood early in the morning?" He asked once again taking of his bucket hat and circling it around his hand.

"Why are you here hyung?" I asked ignoring his question because I don't know what to reply.

"Oh I was gonna invite you to the practice room since I know you're not busy right now. You haven't been spending time with us you know. The hyungs are slowly getting upset Beomie." He confessed which made me giggled.

These past few weeks were really hectic. I didn't get to jam with them anymore since they don't also have a lot of time. They're helping in assisting Taehyun's group, they're pretty much talented in that area as well. They even fit to debut but you know they seem to have a little interest in it like me and Hyunjin hyung. Speaking of him, after a year of being here I decided to contact him and surprisingly he said he just got an offer to where exactly I am currently residing at. Explains why we're here together.

"Beomie? Hello, earth to Beomgyu?" Hyung dramatically waved both of his hands in front of me. I was spaced out again that I didn't noticed he was standing right in front of me.

"Aw, sorry hyung. Well, I'm free right now." I said giggling as I stood up and went over to where he was standing, circling my hands around his arms pulling him to the door.

"Tss, you're glad you're adorable." He rolled an eye as I continued to giggled and drag him to where the practice room is.

We entered the room to see that the hyungs are almost complete, playing and teasing each other. Bangchan hyung is even present despite his tight schedule.

"Beomie~" Felix hyung sing sang while I only gave him an eye roll.

"Hi everyone. Miss me?" I asked raising a brow waving sassily my left hand. I received a chuckle from almost all of them while they greeted me with hugs.

"I don't miss you though." Hyunjin hyung spoke while I only offered him a raising brow challenging him.

"Says the one who bought me lunch yesterday." I fired back before sticking out a tongue earning a laugh from everyone and and eye roll from him.

"I still couldn't get used to your new hair color Beomie, you looked extra soft." Changbin hyung said as he ruffled my hair causing it to be messier.