Chapter 10

It's been about two days since the date happened. Taehyun went back to their door very early the next day because the members said they will be having a meeting. It's been two days as well since we last saw each other. They're getting busier and busier each day since they only have a week left.

Teasers about their first single is out as well. They trended number one on twitter after one hour of its release and gained more followers and supporters. I'm starting to get really excited as well. I cant to see Hyunie perform on stage.

Jin hyung and Hyunjin hyung doesn't know yet that I'm already not single anymore. I wanted to tell them as well as my cousin but I didn't know how to say it to them. I'm afraid they might not believe that I'm dating an idol.

Taehyun and I have been extra sweet on our text messages and calls. All our conversation consists of just 'i miss you's and i wanna see you's' but time doesn't allowed us. I felt like I'm always on cloud nine these past few days and I would out of no where smile without any reasons at all. I mean Taehyun will suddenly pop up on my mind and that's the reason why Hyunjin hyung always ask me if I'm going crazy of what.

"Idiot. You're smiling again. You're really not telling me something. Spill the tea sis!" Hyunjin hyung dropped his phone and pulled around me to his face. I was biting my lips because I was itching to tell him and I guess it's just right to tell him maybe he could help me explain it to Jin hyung.

"Hyung! I have a boyfriend." I said while closing my eyes to not look at his reaction. He was silent for a minute but eventually spin me around that I was shock for a second but jump together with him.

"Omg, finally our baby bear is a grown up. Congrats Gyu! Who is it? Who is it?" I let out a giggle thinking about Taehyun while he was shaking my shoulders. The customers attention was on us for a second but eventually goes back to their own businesses.

"C'mon Gyu, tell me! Tell me!" Hyunjin hyung is whining like a kid who lost his lollipop while I fetch my phone, tapped my gallery and clicked a selfie of me and Taehyun taken from our first date. I showed it to him and his eyes widened in shock.

"Yah! Don't tell me this is.." His hand was on his mouth covering it while still in shock as I bit my lip while nodding because he might have found out it was the Kang Taehyun that's all over the internet right now.

"Omg! Dude, girls and boys will cry the shit out of them if they found out that this guy is already taken. I can't believe you're dating the mighty Ka-" I didn't let him finish because there are still people around and he was shouting like its only the two of us here. I bowed when some customers looked at us and glared Hyunjin hyung who was scrolling through my phone looking at the other pictures we have taken.

I grab my phone which made him looked at me and smiled teasingly while trying to poke my sides.

"That's enough. You've seen enough already." I said trying to hold a smile while he continued to smirk with his brows up and down. I let out a 'tsk' but still smiling finding him silly.

"So tell me your story." He demanded. So I told him everything without leaving a single detail while he continued to let out small shouts which made me really immersed to the story telling. Of course not the ones where we shared kisses, that's for ours only.

"So you kissed already? Damn, your lips are no longer virgin." He laughed that made me blush. I throw a small punch on him as he continued to laugh while holding his stomach.

"Stop it hyung! Of course we kissed we're boyfriends you know." I whined as he continued to teased me.

"Oh well, how's he so far? Is he a good kisser? Tell me how did it happen, come on Gyu~" He demanded once again while I continued to shake my head as I felt my cheeks burned reminiscing that one time in the parking lot.