Chapter 29

"Yes hyung don't worry. Are you sure? I mean I think It'll be fine to him as well." Taehyun said through the phone, cooking as I walk through the kitchen.

"Tomorrow? Okay. I'll tell him. Bye!" The last thing he said before putting the phone back to his shorts as he focused on whatever he is tryin' to cook, smells really nice.

He hasn't still notice that I was leaning at the door way facing his back. I smiled thinking about how lucky I am to have such an amazing boyfriend who had been consistently pampering me with his love the moment he arrived. Without making a single sound, I tip toed and surprisingly hugged him from the back, chuckling at how he jolted for a second.

"Hey, when did you came down?" He asked putting down the ladle and turn around to face me.

"A minute ago." I replied, snuggling closer to his chest before closing my eyes from the warmth.

"Does is still hurt?" He asked which made me bit my lower lip and pulled him closer to hide feeling ashamed.

"A little." I said inaudible but he only chuckled and hugged me as well resting his head on my shoulder as he tried swaying us with the melodies of our hearts as music.

"Why'd you came down then? I'm almost done making breakfast. You know I can—" He replied which made me a bit irritated.

"It's not like I'm crippled Hyunie, duhh! It's my ass who's hurt not my legs." I said rolling an eye as I heard him laugh.

"Don't need to get pissed yeah? I'm just asking." He said between his giggles which made me again rolled an yet manage to let out a chuckle as well.

"You've been babying me after what happened Hyunie. A day is enough and I feel really fine today. I wanna be near you everywhere." I replied boldly causing him to let out more giggles.

Sometimes I hate that I feel happy whenever his around because I feel scared after it. Afraid what might happen for the next hour or the next day. Life's not that fair to always let you feel happiness just like how there's rainbow after a rain but we can never always be that scared because life won't be that lived if we are always paranoid.

"How 'bout you take a seat so we can eat breakfast already?" He asked gesturing me to the dining table.

"Sure Hyunie." I said giving him a kiss on his cheek before rushing towards the table giggling. What a morning, I hope to always sped my morning like this!

After almost five minutes of waiting and just watching him roam around the kitchen, we happily ate breakfast, talking about random things again.

"You still didn't tell me what happened Hyunie." I said in the middle of the silence after an argue about zodiac signs. His lips formed a thin line, still hesitating but I wanted to know everything at this very moment.

"Taehyun-ah, please tell me." I continued and looked straightly at his eyes.

"Okay. First of all, I hope you won't feel bad again and blame yourself because this is my decision. I signed the contract, I'm leaving the group baby." He replied causing me to look away.

Damn it, Beomgyu. I hope you're not crying again in front of him, aren't you tired? No matter how much he said that it's not my fault about his decisions, I still feel really bad. 

"See? This is why I didn't wanna tell you yet. You'd feel sad again and it's because of me" He continued when he receive no response from me.

"Because it's really saddening. I know a part of you didn't like it as well Taehyun-ah but... I still wanna apologize because I can't help but feel happy that you're choosing me and I know it's really bad. I also feel bad about it." I replied honestly. I didn't wanna lie to him, I wanted our relationship to be honest especially with it comes to what we feel.