Chapter 24

"Hurry up, weakshits!" Jisung hyung shouted fanning himself as he sat inside the drivers seat.

"Bitch, if you'd only help." Says Changbin hyung who was carrying two basket full of foods.

Then the bickering started like they never really ended. After the 'meeting' the hyungs set up the other day, they decided we should all hang out and since Australia has outstanding beaches they decided why not take a swim.

"Hyung! We're ready." I shouted to Bangchan hyung as Yeonjun hyung closed the trunk. Bangchan hyung then clapped and called everyone so we can start the drive.

Seungmin suggested their family own resort and that's when the outing was decided. Since we are quite many and we won't fit on one van, I decided to bring my car which Yeonjun hyung offered he would drive together with the members of TxT. Jisung hyung also bought his car along with Bangchan hyung.

As much as we want to be in one car, we can't do anything about it. Jisung hyung started the car since Seungmin was with them, guiding along. It was then followed by us and then Bangchan hyung behind. The resort is a two hour drive long which means we can at least take a rest in the car but I feel bad for the hyungs who are driving.

"Hyung, if you get tired I can switch. Don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" I said to start a conversation.

"Gyu, it hasn't been ten minutes. It's fine, I kinda like driving as well." He said chuckling which earned a chuckled from the rest of us.

Beside him was Soobin hyung who was already eating bunch of breads. On the back is me, Taehyun as the center and Kai at the end of the row who was already on his headphones minding his own business.

Taehyun reached for my hand and intertwined it. I looked at him and gave a smile as I rest my head on his shoulders. He shifted a little bit to make me more comfortable as he also rested his head on top of mine.

"Mind if I turned on some music?" Yeonjun hyung asked.

"Go ahead hyung." Taehyun then replied as he squeezed my hand, giggling like an idiot. He's being too obvious.

"Geez, I hate being single." Soobin hyung added as he noticed the two of us which made me blush out of embarrassment as I can't also help but be clingy whenever Taehyun is near.

"Just enjoy your bread hyung. They haven't touched each other for five years. Explains why—" Kai suddenly blurted out but was cut off by a smack from Taehyun and a glare from his other hyungs. Guess the baby's not innocent like he was supposed to.

"How 'bout you also do the same bud or I'll murder all your plushies." Taehyun replied which earned a whine from Kai and then there's me who was just listening and laughing while watching them.

"But really though, I'm happy that the two of you are back together again. Taehyun's looked like he came back to life." Soobin hyung joked as he opened another type of bread.

"Why you say so hyung? Has Taehyun gone dead after I left?" I ask teasingly as I looked up at Taehyun who was rolling his eye balls.

"Oh you don't know what we've been through Gyu. The moment he knew you weren't in the country anymore he started digging his own grave by not eating and taking rest properly. The company even went crazy one time when he didn't show up for two days and we didn't know where to find him." Yeonjun hyung then answered. Taehyun scratched the back of his neck as I glared him from his stubbornness but I can't blame him as well, it was the same as mine.

"Can't we not talk about this?" Taehyun asked almost like an order as we all laughed because he was blushing.

"Guess you love me that much, eh?" I whispered to him before giggling not minding how he would react. I'm just happy to find out that his feelings was really genuine and true.

When to Fight || TaeGyuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें