Chapter 20

Life is probably really bored and decided to mess with me. I haven't seen the members of Tomorrow by Together for two days straight. I don't even know why am I this stressed about it.

After meeting them that day, I receive an email for a seminar. It was so sudden, in fact I received the message when I got home that night informing what's gonna happen the next day. It wasn't really necessary for me join but I figured out it'a a loss. It an opportunity that I might not be able to grab again.

I informed Bangchan hyung about it and of course he wouldn't say no. To be honest, part of me was a little bit disappointed for some reasons I'm being in-denial with. I've promise the boys that I'll set a talk between us but I didn't expect it would take this long. Although, the hyungs might have informed them of my whereabouts.

I wasn't paying much attention to the whole seminar because my mind wanders about a certain blonde hair. Kang Taehyun. Two days of not seeing him just makes me go crazy. I don't even know why if the feeling is mutual. It's safe to say that I'm just really concerned or was I just fooling myself more. Oh yes!

But you can't really blame me because I know he still had hold a big part of my heart that others haven't been able to fill in for the past five years.

The second day isn't that hectic and it ended earlier than I have expected. I am on my way to the parking lot after grabbing my things inside the hotel. My hands are itching to drive and get back to the company as soon as possible. The place isn't actually that far, just an hour or two if there is traffic, from my house. I decided to take my car so I wont be hassled plus I'm bringing some important stuffs.

The car was silent and I'm just focusing on driving when my phone suddenly rings. I answered the call and slowing down a little for safety purposes.

"Hello?" No response. I looked at the phone and it's from an unknown number.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked once again but received nothing but silence.

"Uhh.. If you aren—" I was about to ask the other person politely and dropped the call when I was cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Gyu, i-it's me." My ears reddened by how soft his voice was.

"Taehyun? Is something wrong?" I asked immediately. How did he even get my number? I swear I could feel how hot my face thinking about the idea of him getting my number from the hyungs.

I was contemplating whether I should stop for a while or just slow down because I wanted my full attention on him. It might be something serious or related to his health. Once again, I was trying to convince myself that it's about work and nothing else.

"Tae? What's wrong?" I asked once again when there was for the nth time, silence for a minute.

"I...W-where are you?" He asked. The sound of his voice didn't let pass. It was sad. It was lonely, I felt it.

"Uhm, I-I'm driving heading home after a seminar I have attended for two days." I answered him biting my lower lip.

"Oh, I-Im sorry for disturbing. I just, I thought, I haven't seen you around." He said.

I could feel how my heart just started raising so fast. I was gripping hard on my phone trying not to confessed.

I miss you, God Hyunie. I miss you for life. It's been two days. It's just two days and I'm being this overreacting. What are you doing? You're giving me hopes. 

"Oh, I'll see you when I get back?" I asked hesitantly. I heard a beep from the back but didn't pay attention to it, probably just a car who didn't know I was on the phone and it matters more than speeding up.