Chapter 5

The whole ride was awkward for me. I suddenly didn't feel sleepy at all and kept on fidgeting my coat so as not to make it obvious in front of Taehyun. I could hear his deep sighs and our shoulders touching each other kept me warm the whole time.

When we reached my stop and went out of the bus I faced him only to find out his attention was all over me.

"You didn't have to insist on taking me home Taehyun-nah. You could have been resting right now, don't you think?" I said while he looked down for a second before making his eyes back to me.

"It's okay Gyu. I just want to make sure you're home safe." He said with a grin that softens me. To think that we only met a few hours ago and he is this concern. Aw

"I'll wait with you here until the next bus come so you won't get bored." I tried insisting with a smile before taking a seat on the stall provided not taking no for an answer. There were two others waiting minding their own business as A gesture to him tapping the seat next to me.

"I could walk you to your house, you know." He said as he took a seat next to me. With our shoulders touching each other I felt the same warmth again.

"No worries. My house is around here anyways just a five to seven minutes walk and I don't want you leaving here when you came all the way to drop me." I reasoned out trying to get a closer view on his face. And for the second time, is he even real?

"So.." My stares were cut off when he suddenly looked at me and I immediately took my eyes off of him with a blush as I was caught staring again.

"Do you still have no interest in auditioning? I mean our company is excellent at handling trainees." He asked which made me pout because again here we go with this topic.

"I don't know Tae. I want to study, you know." I answered looking down while playing with my shoes.

"Okay. I guess I should visit the cafe more often then just so I could see you." I laughed as I looked at him only to see him looking so serious it made me stop smiling and let out a sigh with still our eyes connected.

"You should stop flirting, you know that." He pouted and glared cutely at me.

"I'm not. I'm serious Beomgyu." It sounded convincing to me you know or was I assuming again?

"Hyung. Beomgyu hyung Taehyun-nah." I said while giving him a small punch on his shoulder which made him roll his eyeballs like he doesn't care at all.

"You're only a year older than me, duh!" He continued to roll his eyes while I couldn't stop laughing anymore because Kai was right. He's a brat.

"I'm still older." I said as I untied my hair to cover my ears from the cold air. He continued to stare at me that made me stop myself from staring back. I felt so small with his stares.

"Say I treat you to lunch when the evaluation tomorrow comes out great?" The sudden express excites me yet I tried holding back to show him I'm not easy. Convince yourself mate.

"Are you asking me out on a date, blondie?" I asked with a smirk while he bit his lower lip and looked away looking a bit shy? My smirk turns into a grin as I find his reaction amusing.

"It's lunch then." I continued with a chuckle as he let out a 'yes' like a little kid before stopping realizing he was overreacting. It made the both of us laugh.

There was comforting silence for a minute. You know there are times in life that silence is the most comforting ever, especially when you are with someone who seems to make it more comfortable and their presence is enough.