Chapter 19

"Are you guys feeling okay?" Bangchan hyung asked while I excused myself for a second to put on my uniform.

I heard them answered each hyung's question that made me smiled. No one had changed aside from the fact that they all grew up, look matured but on how they interact, nothing had really changed much. I made my way back to them while tying my hair, everyone's attention was then averted to me.

"So... why are you guys here?" I asked obviously having assumption that one of them, specifically Taehyun might be having problem.

"Uhh, obviously we are here to prepare for our next comeback." Soobin hyung replied, I looked at them confused because it wasn't actually the answer I wanted to hear.

"I mean, apart from that. Why'd you choose us?" I further asked leaning on to my table, focusing my attention to Taehyun who was looking down quietly which made me pout. Come on look up, I wanna see you face.

"Well, we didn't actually know that we'd be here." He added.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked once again confused with a mixture of curiosity. 

"Uhh, we know that we'll be preparing the comeback here in the country but we didn't exactly know that they'll be– noona to be exact that we'll be on this studio." Yeonjun hyung briefly explained that made my brows furrowed. I stared at them for a second then to Bangchan hyung who looked exactly like how I looked confused right now.

We exchanged glances as we looked back to the boys who also looked way more confused to how we are reacting right now. I was hesitant to speak as I try to open my mouth but ended up closing it again.

"Hyung, can I have a minute with you?" I asked him. I literally have a lot of questions in mind.

"Do I have a choice?" He asked jokingly as he gestured me outside. I looked the boys and saw how Taehyun looked up when I tried to turn back.

"I'll be back. You guys uhh... rest." I said right before exiling the room.

Bangchan hyung was leaning outside the wall. I sighed and put my hands inside the coat I was wearing.

"Hyung honestly, what made you accept them?" I asked without wasting any second since I was itching to talk more to the boys inside. He scratch the back of his neck before facing me. He looked hesitant but I raised a brow that made him chuckle a bit.

"You're sometimes really scary, like right now." He started while I continued to rose my brows and looked at him impatiently.

"Well, first of all their manager was bugging me for a month. I actually declined immediately when she asked because I feel like they do not fit here, if you know what I mean but she was really persistent. I told her that we aren't just a normal studio but she said maybe we could help the boys which made me curios why she kept on insisting that we help them. So I figure out, we could take a shot plus they paid us big time." He explained calmly. I let out a sigh and close my eyes thinking about it. Why would noona do that?

"He didn't consult the boys first?" I asked him. He looked up trying to recall something.

"I don't really know. I didn't asked her though because I thought it was also their  decision." He said pointing at the door where Soobin hyung and the rest. "Is there any problem? You know them, don't you? Wait— is it them the friends you've talked about?" He blurted out randomly while I was zoning out.

"Beom? Hello, earth to Beomgyu?" He said waving his hands in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw he was growing impatient.

"S-sorry hyung. I was just... I mean as far as I know they were okay." I said with my voice slowly going inaudible.