Chapter-6 : Meeting The Williams

{   }- This sign will show the conversation between wolf and character.

**[   ]**- This sign will show mind link between different characters.

---------------------------------------------------

*Rachel's POV*-

As we stepped out of our car, we were greeted by Mr.Williams and his son.They shook hands with my dad and then turned to us.

"My name is Lucas. It's a Pleasure to meet you." He said with a sweet smile as he took my hand and kissed it.

My brother being his overprotective self took my hand from his hold, while Lucas stood there looking back and forth between us and smiling.

"Don't worry. Even though she is beautiful, I wouldn't dare to do anything cause I am married."he said while laughing. Colour drained from steph's face as he realised his mistake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Lucas. I am Rachel and this is my brother Stephan." I introduced us with a polite smile.

"You two look quite similar" he exclaimed.

"Yeah cause we are twins.But I am the better looking one." Steph laughed. He likes to assure that to himself from time to time.

"Welcome to our humble abode" said Lucas while letting us into their mansion.

There was nothing humble about their abode. It was magnificent. Infront of us was a huge marble staircase leading to the upper floors.The saturated colours of the house induced a sense of calm and ease. The furniture gave the house a rustic look, it had a natural and earthy feel about it. Looking at this place I felt something deep down,as if a forgotten memory, like I knew this place but I wasn't sure enough.

"This is so..." Steph spoke
" Beautiful" I finished his sentence.

"They tend to do that." My father replied to the confused faces around us.

"I too have twin sisters but they never do that." Lucas laughed at our behaviour.

"Well I guess they are just weird then." My dad exclaimed. He never misses an opportunity to make fun of us.

"We are NOT weird." we both exclaimed together, everyone laughed out at our little spectacle.

Just then two kids came running down the stairs. The boy was chasing the little girl and the girl ran behind me and used me as her savior.

" Come here sophieeee!!" The boy said smiling.

"Nooooo...no tickles plsss" the scared girl peeked from behind  me and said.

She was so cute. My heart swelled by looking at her.She had eyes that shined like pebbles washed by the ocean waves and a smile that ignited inner happiness in all who saw.