Chapter 25: Longing

*Rachel's POV*-

We visited the warehouse to get more information about the people who attacked us, and we surely did get that but no one was expecting it. After leaving from there, the journey back to the mansion was eerily silent,everyone was lost in their own thoughts after hearing about my vision.And the fact about me and Steph being Tribrids was only known to Daniel,Lucas and Liam. Daniel stayed next to me during the whole flight. Even though he didn't speak to me,but his presence alone was calming my nerves.

It was almost dark when we reached the mansion.After reaching Liam asked me to meet him in the lawn of the mansion. Carol helped stephan back to his room so that he could rest whereas Lucas immediately went with Ellie to meet the kids. After I took a shower and freshened up, I made my way to the lawn where I saw Daniel and Liam discussing something in hushed tones. They must have felt my presence because they turned towards me quickly, both of their expressions serious.

"Rachel, I need you to shift into your wolf." Liam said, while daniel stared at me with a confused and a worried expression.

"But..why?" I asked.Not knowing what he had in his mind made me anxious.

"From what I heard from susan about your wolf, I need to confirm those suspicions. She and Andrew were the only one's who met your wolf.So we would like to meet her as well." he replied. I was still a little unsure about shifting when daniel interrupted my thoughts.

"I will shift with you if that makes you comfortable." He said calmly.Well, I guess I never saw his wolf, so it would  be a nice opportunity.I nodded at him and let my wolf take control as I shifted. The wind blew through my white coloured fur,blessing every hair with a cool carress.My paws pressed against the soft grass on the ground silently as the crisp air flowed in my lungs.The moon light helped in making my white fur glow in it's presence accompanied by few rays of light coming from the mansion.This was my second time shifting, but it was really easier than the first one.

I looked towards Daniel who was standing a few feet away from me. He was rooted to the spot while his body stiffened.I could see his eyes changing colour from deep blue to red constantly,maybe his wolf was trying to take control.I stood there not taking my eyes off him. He didn't move nor did he back away from my stare.After a few minutes, he started unbuttoning his shirt without breaking eye contact, I was confused but a little bit curious of what he had been hiding all this time under that shirt.

Apart from his smooth skin what caught my eye were the scars on his hand running up to his forearm and few scattered on his chest. He could have healed those scars with his vampiric blood but chose to keep them instead,but why did he? I knew that there was more to him than he wanted the people to know.

The sound of a zipper broke my chain of thoughts, when I took my gaze away from his scars, that's when I noticed that he had removed his pants. He doesn't even bother to hide his nudity. I took one glance before averting my eyes. If I had been in my human form he could have surely seen the heat rushing to my cheeks.

I stared at him when he shifted.It was a glorious sight,His wolf was as black as midnight while those eyes were red, shining like a ruby in the moonlight.Dark fur covered his body giving him an intimidating as well as a mysterious look . His stance was confident and body muscular, this man knows how to maintain himself.I was enchanted by the sight and the one emotion which I locked away in depths started to rise again, Longing. I could feel my wolf's eagerness, she has never reacted in this way before but this time we were both in attention.

The moment my eyes landed on him,a low growl left me.I don't know what came over me as I moved towards him in quick strides.Upon seeing me he started walking towards me with eager strides as well.It made me swell up on seeing him reciprocating me.We met half-way and He didn't waste any further time before burying his face in my neck. My heart quickened it's pace at the contact while shivers of pleasure travelled through my whole body and my moans came out as low growls.Our proximity didn't feel enough so I pressed my body closer to his enjoying the feeling of his soft fur against mine.