Chapter- 21: I Challenge You!

*Rachel's POV*-

After some time of introductions.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Liam said as his loud and authorative voice boomed throughout the room.The whole room went silent as Liam went in the front of the room. It was really weird for me that everyone was calling him Alpha while I was calling him by his name.

"I have an announcement to make. Rachel and Stephan please join me up front." he continued. Me and my brother looked at each other nervously. Everyone turned to look at us as we walked up front. As we were walking I saw Daniel make is way back to the room, his hair all messed up, his shirt was wrinkled,sweat covering his forehead. Behind him followed the same woman who was sitting on his lap a few minutes ago.At first I felt so disgusted at the sight of them, but I soon realised that he was never mine in first place and blocked him out of my thoughts.

"These twins are Hybrids and were the one's who have saved our lives many times while endangering their own along the way. They fought beside us even though they weren't a part of the pack. So, I have decided that they will become a part of The Half Blood Pack." he announced.

Many of the pack member's clapped and cheered for the new arrivals, to which we were relaxed and smiling.But of-course not everyone was happy.

"With all due respect Alpha,all those who weren't born in this pack had to earn their place here, so why don't they earn their place in our pack." a shrill voice interrupted Liam. It was the same woman from before.

Many of the pack member's started whispering among each other, all those who clapped at first now seemed to agree with the woman and were looking skeptically at us.I looked towards Daniel to note his reaction but to my surprise or rather not as much surprise,it didn't even bother even, he behaved like he was getting bored the longer he stayed in the meeting.

"Look Cathy.... My father has already decided to include them in the pack so they have got nothing to prove to you. " Lucas quickly retorted back.At that everyone started talking over each other even more while Lucas was supporting us.

"SILENCE!!!" Liam's voice booms all across the room making everyone go quiet immediately.

"Cathy,I appreciate your opinion but I trust both of them and I know that they belong in this pack." Liam calmly said to Cathy.

"But It is not fair...I had to train for weeks and fight my place into this pack but they don't need to do anything??" she said. This woman is not going to stop arguing until her point is taken and God knows what she will do if we join the pack without a fight.

Liam was about to say something but I immediately interrupted him. 

"You are right. I am willing to earn my place here. We are not any special and should be treated like everyone else, so I am willing to fight my way into this pack and earn my spot. And....I wouldn't love anything more if you were to challenge me Cathy." I looked at that woman, she smiled as if she won the argument. Everyone in the room went dead silent, even Daniel who was looking bored a few minutes ago now looked at me with confusion.But I wasn't going to back out now.

"Do you even know who you are asking to for a challenge?" Cathy smirked.

"Nope. But if you have so much confidence to voice out your opinions then I don't think you would have any problem in challenging me in a match." I said.

"Okay.If that's what you want then I challenge you!" She announced proudly infront of the pack members to which Everyone started to clap and cheer.

"Okay so it's settled then. The match will take place after a week, till then rachel and stephan will train for the match and if they win they will earn their places as 'Warriors' in the pack." Liam announced. Steph just looked at me and smiled. It would be good if we earn our places so that we can earn everyone's respects as well.