Chapter- 16: Our Beautiful Triplets

*Rachel's POV*

We reached the mansion.The place which was earlier looking torn apart was now in a little better condition.Everyone was seated in the hall as if only waiting for our arrival.

"Can you guys please explain what is going on?" I asked.

Liam gestured us to sit down so he could explain.Stephan moved over to sit beside me. Liam sat down on a chair in the middle of the room and started.

"There has always been a world hidden from the human world.There are many supernatural beings but the prominent ones are Vampires,Werewolves,Hybrids and Witches. The gods created the first of each of these beings themselves. These beings later started creating their own families and armies.The first ones created of each of these creatures were meant to maintain peace among others. For centuries there has never been a war between us. "

"The moon goddess has created all of the werewolves.She chose the wise and good men to become the leader's of the pack known as Alpha's. She also made the king of all Alpha's who would keep every pack in order. The moon goddess pleased by her creation gave them a gift. A soulmate,their mate who would be their one true love. Their wolf would let them know when they found their mate. Werewolves have always been a peaceful species." He continued.

"So...we are Werewolves?" Steph asked.

"It seems so." Daniel replied.

"But.... it means..... dad is also a werewolf." I exclaimed. But why did he never tell us?

"Henry never told you anything about it? " Liam asked.

"Noo!" Steph replied.

I took my phone out and started dialing his number.He has to explain this to us.

I called him 10 times....20 times..but no answer. Is he alright?

Steph interrupted my thoughts and said "I told you he is on a business trip.We can only talk to him once he is back."

But until then how would we know our past?????
_______________
_______________
21 YEARS AGO

*Cassandra's POV*-

We never knew that the thing we loved the most, that we treasured the most,that we cherished the most would be snatched away from us.

The thing that we once considered a blessing has now turned to be the biggest curse of our lives. Everyday we hoped to see them,to hold them,to laugh with them but destiny had something else in it's plan. We were never even supposed to have them,but once we held them in our arms we knew that we could never be happy without them.

They were brought to life to bring peace into this broken world, but who knew that before bringing peace this world would break them first.

Since the day they were born pain, war, destruction followed them and would keep on following until they learn to fight back.

Cassandra Anderson

The sky was dark. The stormy night, the constant howl of the wind, the eerie silence of all the creatures announced the events going to take place which would change everything.

"Is it safe to go?" I asked Gabriel.

Gabriel Anderson

"Yes! Let's leave." he replied.

I ran as fast as I could with my two babies,my precious gems, in my hands while Gabriel ran with our third baby. I will protect them with my life. We left the place we called home, the place where we made hundreds and thousands of memories,our castle, to protect them from that monster.

We somehow managed to make it out of there without anyone noticing. But running away wasn't too hard,the hardest part was to stay hidden away from the dangers of this world with our kids unharmed.

The only person Gabriel and I trusted most was Henry, he was our second in command and the Beta of our Kingdom. He and his mate, Stacy were ready with a car to help us out of there.

"Let's go fast.They will be here soon." Henry shouted.

As we reached the car, Stacy helped by taking my baby girl in her arms and making her way inside the car. We left just in time before the guards could catch us.

Henry quickly drove off taking us far away from the eyes of evil.

My kids were destined to end all wars. I did everything I could to not let my children face the fate which they did not choose but was chosen for them, so that they could live happily,but no one can escape the hands of fate, what's written long ago will eventually happen.

We barely made it out alive tonight.But this is not a 'Goodbye'.It is 'Till we meet again.'

Now we have to run. But I knew that it was just a matter of time until we meet them again. Our Beautiful Triplets.