Chapter- 27: His Only Friend

-Characters-

Aaron

Rachel Carter_______________

Rachel Carter
_______________

*Rachel's POV*-

Daniel was right about the training part,I had to train exceptionally hard if I wanted to beat cathy the next day. I was exhausted by training all day, and it was nearly impossible to control my witch side from showing up.I was new to it and nobody knew anything about how to teach me to control it due to which many a times I ended releasing some pent up power near by and accidently flipped up few chairs and tables. I was lucky that Lucas and Ellie made it look like an accident and I was glad that they knew about it otherwise I would have already blown our cover.

The more I trained, the more I felt stronger and it was easier for me to control my vampire and werewolf abilities. At first I only trained with female hybrids but soon natalie wanted me to train with male hybrids as well,among which few were experienced while others were newbies.

Many people gather around during my training sessions to watch the fights, which has really exhausted me due to the added pressure and among which I have noticed Aaron as well. He is the warrior of the pack and although we haven't officially been introduced but I have felt him sneakily peeking at me few times, which I tell you, I don't mind at all.

I had just finished with the training when a high pitched voice came from behind me.

"Well well..look what we have here." I turned around to see cathy standing a few feet away from me in the pack training ground with her arms folded.

"Can I help you?" I asked with the calmest pitch I could muster up.I didn't want to start trouble with her,After all we both are going to stay in the same pack once I win.

"Yes, you can. Help me by staying away from Daniel. Don't think that I am not noticing you buzzing around him like a bee." she snarled. Does she have a problem with me or something? I thought that this would only be a challenge to join the pack not some teenage rivalry for a boy.