Chapter 15: She's a Werewolf?

*Daniel's POV*-

I am with Lucas and father trying to figure out about the attack on the mall that night.But then I get a call from Andrew.

"Dad!! There has been an attack on the mansion." he said.

"What?? Andrew arm yourself and lock the doors, we are coming as fast as we can." I said calmly. But on the inside I was panicking, Rachel and Susan are also at the mansion.What if something happened to them.

"No! don't worry, that problem has been dealt with but there is another problem and I can't explain it on phone." he said before hanging up the call. Did he just hang up on me?

"We need to go now!!" I said to Lucas and father and that's all it took for everyone to rush out and get to the mansion. We even called carol and Ellie to join us there.

As we reached the mansion, we saw our guards dead on the ground. Shit! Why did we have to leave them all alone at the house? I got out of the car and ran towards the house,the door was wide open but silence filled the house.

With everyone else following,I walked in and saw pieces of furniture spread all across the hallway,there was so much destruction.What once used to be a beautiful mansion was now looking like a battlefield.But what took my breath away was the stench of blood. It was everywhere.I didn't want it to be their blood.

"SUSAN??!! ANDREW??!!" I yelled but no response, I started to get worried.

"DAD...Over here." I heard Andrew answer from the kitchen. I ran as fast as I could towards them.But with every step that I took the stench of blood grew stronger and stronger.I made it to the kitchen and saw two bodies lying on the floor. Then I saw Susan sitting on the floor beside Rachel. No!!!

"Rachel!!!! What happened to her????" I panicked.

"Daniel,She is not dead only unconscious" Susan said after noticing my expression.

"Who are these people and Who did all this? Who killed them?" Carol asked while looking at the dead bodies.

"Those people who attacked today were Vampires and there were 7 of them.And believe it or not but Rachel killed them.She saved our lives" susan answered. I could see tears in my sister's eyes.

But RACHEL? how could she kill them? A Human cannot kill a vampire,let alone 6 of them.

"She's a werewolf, Daniel." susan continued.

"WHAT?? But she is a human,even now I cannot smell her wolf. Her scent is of a human." I rambled.

"She is not a human. I think there's more to her than we know. No werewolf can survive a silver bullet, but she healed within seconds after being shot."

Woah woah woah.What is going on here? Andrew explained the events about how they were playing hide and seek when they were attacked and how susan almost got killed and how rachel turned into a wolf.My brain was trying very hard to process all the information.

"I still don't believe what I saw with my own eyes. Her speed,Her strength, there was so much power radiating off of her when she saved me. " susan said.

" But why did she faint? Maybe we should call the pack doctor." Lucas said.

After a few minutes.

"Her healing is faster than your family's. It is impossible for a werewolf to heal faster than a hybrid." The doctor said.

"Then why did she faint?" Susan asked.

"It seems that this must have been her first shift which is why she fainted.It could take days for her to wake up." The doctor said.