Chapter-31: He's Here

*Daniel's POV*-

I left the living room when dad gave us the news of my coronation.

I reached the third floor which stretched two ways.Each side consisted of many beautiful doors with intricate patterns while a long carpet laid on the wooden floor glowing with the help of chandiliers placed above them.

My room was at the far right and my parents room was at the far left.But I didn't go towards my room.I walked a few steps before entering a room almost at the centre of the the hallway.

This room is unlike the whole mansion.It's walls are light in colour ,gentle to the eyes while at the same time looking majestic.There are many drawings on the walls related to our pack and werewolves.A full size painting of my parents was hung on one of the walls,my mother in the front while father was behind her resting his hands on her waist,both standing as equals.

Infront of their painting there was a glass cabinet on a stand covered in velvet,placed proudly in the centre of the room.Inside the cabinet were two royal Crowns,one was my Coronation Crown which would be passed from my father to me, and the other is the Coronation Crown that is supposed to belong to my mate which would had been passed by my mother to her.

My wolf wanted our mate to be the Queen and to rule beside us,but how could I ask her to take so much responsibility when I was the one who stopped things from going further.I cannot say to her to rule by my side but also that I couldn't love her.

I decided not to tell my father that I had found her because I didn't know how he would react to the news.I couldn't let him force or persuade Rachel to be the Queen,it was her decision and I wanted her to take the decision all on her own.

I left the room before taking a final look at my mother's painting hoping her smile could comfort me.

The next two weeks are going to be very chaotic.It will be difficult for every Alpha of all hybrid packs to gather on such a short notice but the Coronation is a very important event and no alpha would think about to skip it and face the Alpha King's wrath.

________________

*Rachel's POV*-

The next day was busy as hell.Everyone was occupied in hosting the coronation and inviting all the Alphas.Those who were not occupied in the coronation were involved in arranging the Royal Ball.

It was evening by the time everyone was exhausted and gathered in the living room to discuss the plans.After everything was discussed,Sophie ran towards me with a skip in her steps and took a seat between me and Susan.

"I am bored." She whined while slumping back on the couch.Well,what can we expect from a four year old to feel in a pack meeting. "Can we play hide-and-seek? Pleaseee?" She looked at me and then at susan with puppy-eyes.We both shared a look,unsure of the idea but then Susan nodded while looking at me.

"Okay Sophie.We can play but I don't think everyone will be able to join us dear." I said.Liam and Aaron were busy somewhere so they couldn't join us and the participants for our little game were Sophie, Susan,Carol,Andrew,Ellie and me.Before we could begin,Steph and Lucas were dragged to join the game by their mates.So,everyone was there except of course Daniel.

"What are the rules?" Stephan asked from his spot next to me.

We established the rules.There would be two teams due to the number of players,each team consisting of four players each.One team will Seek while the other would Hide.The 'Seeker' team has to find all the team players of the opposite team and the game was to be played in the mansion and the surrounding area of the mansion of is allowed as well.