Chapter- 20:Meeting the Pack

*Rachel's POV*- 

It has been 3 days since my fight with Daniel

It has been 3 days since my fight with Daniel.Stephan and I didn't inform anyone in the family that we got to know that we might have witch power's as well. Also, Daniel ignored me completely. He behaved like I didn't even exist, well I guess it is good as long as he doesn't start shouting at me again. And suddenly Andrew started talking to me, like really talking to me. He suddenly became really sweet, and I didn't really know how to react. But at least he is making some efforts.

After breakfast , Lucas wanted to talk to me relating to something important thing so I followed him to to a small office in the mansion itself.

"Rachel, Today you and stephan are going to meet our pack, The Half Blood Pack." He said.

"Why do we need to meet them?"

"As we all know that you both are Hybrids , so you need to join a pack. Although we may be half vampires, but we are half wolves as well which is why hybrids stay in packs.And those who don't belong to any pack are considered as Rouges. Believe me, you wouldn't want to be a rouge. Rouges don't come under any pack and many times are considered risk to packs and even are killed at sight." he explained. Just great! Like We already didn't have so much to deal with and now we have to join a pack as well otherwise we could get killed.

"Oh! So, we will be joining your pack?" I asked him. 

"Yes, Usually hybrids belong to the pack in which they are born but we don't know about your dad's pack since he is not picking any of our calls,and also.... we don't think that he still is a part of any pack since you would have known about it till now. My father is the King of Hybrids and our pack is the royal pack , so we think that you will be much safer in our pack than any other pack."

"Ookay..." I said almost unconvinced, I was still unsure of joining a pack.

"Look Rachel, you and stephan are very powerful. Without any training, you both know how to fight in your vampire as well as wolf form and your wolves even know how to mask their scents. If you won't join our pack we will not be able to help you both." he continued.

"But will your pack accept us?" I asked,obviously not everyone would be happy with new people joining.

"They will surely do. You and your brother have already proved yourselves countless times by protecting our family and risking your own lives. You may be a 'Carter', but you have surely become a 'Williams' over time. And having two more wolves in our pack sounds pretty good to me." he said while smiling.

"Okay Okay, I am convinced. Now, when do we need to leave to meet the pack?"

"As soon as possible. Father and Daniel will already be there, and we will meet them there."

After some time with the rest of the Williams family and Stephan we reached deep in the woods and there stood a beautiful and huge house, it must be the pack house.I was completely compelled by the beauty of the house,the dim lights gave the house a heavenly feeling. There were many small houses beside it making a whole neighbourhood. As we reached there, many people were outside talking to each other.