Betray And Die Huh? I think I'll Pass..

I yawn stretching, sitting up in the bed. Looking next to me I saw that Deidara was gone.. I rub my eyes as I sat there doing nothing. I didn't feel like getting up yet.. Not just yet. I wonder where Deidara went anyway though..?

Letting my feet drag me out the bed, I smell an delicious aroma coming from down the hall. Letting my feet guide me their, I see Hakuzu making breakfast. He looks back at me giving me a warm closed eye smile. "You look like you got into a cat fight... " Hakuzu said as plain as ever.

"Go freshen up.. I have your breakfast already made. Nice and hot" Hakuzu says, pointing to my plate that was set at the table. You could see the steam flowing into the air. I nod, going into the bathroom to freshen up, afterwards sitting at the table enjoying the meal Hakuzu made.

As I stuffed my cheeks, I looked towards Hakuzu, giving up an odd yet thoughtful look. "Hey Hakuzu.." I trailed off. "Yes [Name] chan?" Hakuzu asked as he turned the stove off, grabbing his own plate and sitting next to me. "Have you seen Deidara?" I asked.

Hakuzu looked up at the ceiling before back down at me. "Now that I think about it he told me he would be at the top training" Hakuzu explained. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth understanding. We sat in silence as we ate until that was ruined.

I heard Deidara's scream in agony.. My heart pounded against my chest as I quickly got up from the table, running up the stairs out the base as fast as I could, with Hakuzu trailing behind me. My breathing began to quicken as I heard Deidara's voice again.

"LET GO OF ME, UN!" I heard Deidara shout. Instead of using chakra to signal the rock of my chakra, I insert chakra into my fist, landing a punch on the rock, watching as the whole thing collapsed down. There he was. I seen Deidara in a choke hold by Itachi.

"[N-Name]! G-Get away from here un!" Deidara struggled to say. Sasori stepped forward out of the shadows walking towards me. I watch him, quickly taking out a kunai. Why? Why at a time like this when I don't have my clay pouch on me?!

I glare at him as he stopped a few feet away from me. His  eyes boring into mines. "Sasori no danna! don't touch her yeah! [Name] get away from here!-" Deidara had been cut off. "Shut up brat!" Sasori shouted sternly.

Sasori's attention then focused back to me. "This is a request from our Leader" Sasori starts off. "We want you to join Akatsuki. Deidara will also be coming back" Sasori finishes. My eyes widen. Pein? The man who almost killed me wants me to join?! But why?!

I then look towards Deidara. If he's says Deidara will be there then I wouldn't have a problem.. I then look towards Hakuzu. But what about Hakuzu.. I can't leave him behind.. It is because of him he got me this far to finding Deidara.. I was soon broken out of my thoughts when Sasori spoke.

"That boy can also come with you" Sasori points towards Hakuzu. "And if I say no?" I asked. "No isn't an option" Sasori deadpanned. I stayed quiet looking at Sasori before between Deidara and Hakuzu. "All right.. I'll join" I gave in. As long as Deidara and Hakuzu can stay by my side, i'll do anything as long as it means me not being separated from them..

"Good.. Follow us" Sasori said before turning around, grabbing Deidara by his ear. "Ow ow ow ow! ITAI! That hurts Sasori no danna!" Deidara whined as he got dragged by his ear. I then walk up towards the Uchiha looking at him.

"Why?.." I asked. The Uchiha gave me a blank look well knowing what I was referring to. The Uchiha continued to stared at me before turning jerking his head slightly, motioning me to come along. I jogged up to his side as we walked behind Sasori and Deidara. 

Hakuzu came up to my side, listening in on the conversation. "Our Leader sees that you were and S-rank criminal yet you were able to get into Konoha as a shinobi under Hokage's orders.. Leader sama finds that much into his liking.. The rest of the details he will explain to you. Must I warn you.. If you shall betray us. You will die. And that is guaranteed" Itachi deadpanned, continuing to walk. 

I kept silent. Yep.. everything was happening way to fast.. I guess I can only wait to see what Pein wants from me.. Seeing now that I had no choice to join I don't think betraying Akatsuki will be an option for me seeing that I almost died before by Pein..

The walk was silent. A few times Deidara would glance back at me and give me smiles, or funny faces to make me laugh. It kept somewhat of the walk entertaining. Deidara had looked back at me again, giving me another one of his funny faces only to his displeasure he was slapped in the back of his head by Sasori.

I found myself laughing, covering my mouth doing so to not be so loud. Itachi had managed to let out a chuckle himself shaking his head. After a while of walking, we made it to the hideout. Itachi had stood in front of everyone, standing in a position before he blew fire out his mouth. The fire spreads down the hall, and without the wall or anything catching on fire, it lit up the candles on the wall.

Well, at least it isn't dark anymore I guess.. We continue to walk down the hall until we reaced a door, Itachi opening it, it led to a room. It wasn't a basic hideout like how Deidara's was but the only thing that was in here was a long table and kitchen..

Following Itachi's led, we went down yet another hall before we got to a wooden door. "Come in" Pein's voice greeted from the other side. Itachi held the door open, letting Sasori, Deidara, and us walk in first.

"I've been waiting for you, [Name]... Now that you're here lets get to business" Pein starts off. "you're wondering why i've wanted to recruit you firstly.. Lately i've been spying on you myself.. I also see that you are close to Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi" Pein explains.

Why do I have a feeling that this isn't turning out well?... "I want you to go to Konoha tomorrow and bring me Uzumaki Naruto.. I see you were once a Konoha ninja and i'm sure they think we've kidnapped you. I also have a plan that would help knowing that Konohagakure isn't that dumb, surely this will work since Tenzo thinks you're special to him.. " Pein informs.

How did he?!- "IF you shall betray me Matsuri [Name], be prepared to die doing so" Pein stated. I nod slowly understanding.. I guess this is the outcome I get when i've finally found Deidara and thought we'd settle down somewhere..

~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Haha yeah! I updated yayyy!!! Well lately I kept thinking and thinking about how this and the next chapter should go! No it didn't take over 18 days for me to come up with this >-> Aheh.. Gomenasai for the long wait *Awkwardly scratches the back of my head smiling* But! You may be satisfied with the next chapter! Or not.. Meh actually it depends what you're looking forward to! *shrugs*

>|< Well... At least Hakuzu didn't die yet right XD? Omg I can't imagine how many times i'll get killed for killing Hakuzu off >.<

>|< I wonder what will happen next too! You know many things can happen in One.. Long. Chapter! I think you know where i'm getting XD

>|< Next chapter will be longer! I don't know how long but it will be longer!

>|< Well now this is Half edited...

>|< Scanned. Auto Correct Style~

>|< Puurfect?..