Fear Death

I ran over to Hakuzu, breathing heavily. "Hakuzu!" I placed my hands on the cold ice jutsu. "Oi Hakuzu get out!" I yelled. "I-I-I can't" He struggled to say as the jutsu crushed him tighter. "Why.. Why can't you get out?!" I cried out desperately. I couldn't use my clay, they'd only blow him up along with the jutsu in the process.

My wind element? That'd be useless. Until that's when I realized.. Hakuzu's chakra was being drained.. I glared at Haku, tightening my fists. "I like you and all Haku... But if Hakuzu dies.. I'll kill you" I growled, being serious about it. Haku just stood there, not saying anything.

"Shouldn't you be worried about that Konoha nin stuck in Zabuza san jutsu?" Haku asked, pointing over to Kakashi who was probably on the verge of passing out. I smack my teeth. "[Name] san.. What do we do?" the pinkette girl asked.

I looked at Hakuzu before looking at Kakashi. "We help your sensei.." I trailed off. "Sasuke! Naruto!" I called them both, grabbing their attention. "We're going to make up a plan. You" I pointed the the pinkette. "I need you to distract Haku for a little while until our plan is done" the pinkette nodded, and I whispered Naruto and Sasuke the plan.

And since Naruto wanted to throw a little trick up in there, I let him do it since it was really skilled. "Heeh Naruto kun! I didn't think you were that smart since your looks were deceiving" I stated smiling. Naruto grinned, scratching the back of his head.

"Yoshi! Let's take this bastard down, dattebayo!" Naruto slammed his fist into his palm. I nodded at the pinkette, letting her know we were about to begin. She nodded back at me, pulling out two kunais. I slid my hand in my pouch, letting my mouthed palms eat some of the clay. After they were done, I mold the clay into a two inch ball. 

As Naruto went around to Zabuza's side, he got behind him, throwing a punch at him. Zabuza, of course, dodged it but still had his hands in a seal. I smirked, throwing the clay bomb at him. "Katsu!" I yelled. In that process Sasuke had thrown the shuriken through the smoke at Zabuza. Zabuza dodged that too smirking.

"You bakas such cheap tactics can't get me down" Zabuza spat. Naruto's kage bushin catches it, throwing it at Zabuza. The shuriken turned into the real Naruto, who had a kunai. As he became closer to Zabuza, Naruto cut his arm, leaving a deep wound.

Zabuza let out a tiny cry, releasing the seal, glaring at Naruto. Kakashi fell on one knee, coughing. I quickly got to Kakashi's side, putting his arm around my shoulder, jumping away so he could catch his breath. "Thank you [Name]" 

I nodded, taking his arm from around my shoulder. "[Name], Naruto, Sasuke. I'll handle things here. You guys handle Haku" Kakashi insisted, putting up his forehead protector, revealing his Sharingan eye.

I jumped over to the pinkette's side, patting her shoulder. "Thank you pinky for covering for us" I smiled softly at her. She anime sweat dropped. "You're welcome.. And by the way.. My name is Haruno Sakura" She informed. I nodded, remembering that.

By the time I looked up Sasuke was gone, and Naruto was running to Haku's jutsu. "Oi! Baka don't go in there!" I yelled out to Naruto. I guess he didn't hear me because he didn't even give a slightest clue of stopping. I sighed deeply, running after them.

'Those bakas going ahead, when Haku's done with them, they'll probably being hanging on a whim.. As far as Hakuzu.. I have to figure out something to get him out..' I mentally thought. As I became closer, I heard Sasuke and Naruto's screeching yells in pain. Seems Haku already started..

As I peeked through the openings.. Which I really didn't have to since it was big enough for me to walk in there. I seen plenty of needles sticking out of Naruto and Sasuke like porcupines. "Sasuke! Naruto!" I yell grabbing their attention.