Getting Into Konoha

Me, Deidara, Hakuzu, and Itachi were now standing in the middle of no where, not far from Konoha. "Ok so you know the plan right, un?" Deidara asked. I nod. "They take me in seeing that i'm injured, Interrogate me, and doing so I let Itachi's genjutsu take place from there. Then my part comes in and I trick everyone into thinking i'm still a Konoha citizen, take Naruto and bring him here" I summarized the whole plan into my words.

Deidara stayed quiet for a while before shrugging. "Good enough, un" He says, buying it. I looked at Itachi and he gave me a small smile nodding. "Before careful [Name] sama.. I'll hold on onto your cloak and come in after you've taken Naruto" Hakuzu says.

I nod smiling. "Do well [Name] I expect well from you" Itachi says. They all disappeared leaving me alone. I then heard someone coming. I quickly lay on the ground, acting as if I was badly injured. Yet on the other hand I was.

Itachi had to cut and torture me to make the plan seem real. Deidara and Hakuzu hated the plan but it was the only way to trick Konoha ninja. Footsteps approached me slowly. "Oi.. Isn't that Matsuri [Name] that was taken by Akatsuki?" a man said.

"Yeah that's her! Lets take her to Tsunade!" The second guy said. I shut my eyes, playing as if I was sleep as one of the Konoha nin picked me up, placing me over their shoulders. My wrists were wrapped with rope before they began walking towards the village.

"Do you know how much ryo we'll get for finding her out here?!" The guy beside me said all happily. "Ah.. Tsunade would be grateful being able to find her after all this time she's been searching for her" The guy who was holding me replied.

"Mm and Tenzo, ha. That guy couldn't last without her not here. He was a total wreck for the past time she was missing" The guy beside me laughed. The guy who was holding me also let out a chuckle. 

I peeked open one eye, looking at my surroundings without moving my head. I saw that we passed the Konoha entrance gates, meaning, that we were in Konoha. After a few more minutes the guy beside me said something after we got into the Hoage's office. 

"Tsunade sama!" The guy beside said, before he got on one knee. "What is it?.. And who is that?" Tsunade asked, referring to me. "Matsuri [Name]. We found her cut and bruised not far from Konoha" The guy holding me answered before putting me down.

I held my breath for a while to slow down my heart beat, trying to fool Tsunade. A heart beat can fool anyone. "Take her to the hospital and let Sakura heal her now! Then send her immediately to the interrogation room!" Tsunade orders.

"Hai, Hai!" Both of the men who carried me here said. "How could they do such a thing..." I heard Tsunade mutter. I was picked up, once again being thrown over an anbu's shoulder. "Maybe it's a threat?.. Or a warning from Akatsuki?" I also heard Shizune said.

I wasn't able to hear more of their conversation because we were heading out of her office. Once we got outside I let go of holding my breath, inhaling and exhaling quickly, yet quietly and being unnoticed. That was close but intense! I'm surprised Tsunade fell for that!

I was beyond nervous and scared for this mission.. I'm surprised i've even made it this far! What if Tsunade already catched on to the plan I was doing?.. Or was it luck that she didn't? If anything i'm glad I made it out.

Soon we made it into another building were much footsteps were heard going back and forth, voices ordering people around, and coughing and yelps of agony being heard. "Sakura!" The guy holding me called out.

"Yes?" I heard Sakura's voice. It sounds much more mature from the last time I heard her voice. "Tsunade has a patient that need immediate service" The man holding me answers. "Send her to room 32B!" Sakura orders. Ha, she's grown really much from two years ago..