My Pupil

I stood on a large rock in front of the shore. I watch the waves hit against the rock, water slightly slashing on my brown cloak. "[Name] sensei" Hakuzu's soft voice spoke. I turn my head slightly to look at him. "Hm?" I answered.

"It's time to get going" Hakuzu finished, waiting for me. I look forward, letting the light breeze blow my now red hair i dyed. I kept my bang blonde. "Ah.." I replied, jumping off the rock, walking past Hakuzu. Hakuzu is now my student. My pupil.

I found him when I was sixteen and he was only fourteen years old. Homeless, fragile, beaten, and sick. I took care of him at the time being and kept him as my own. I promised to help him with his Shinobi ways so he could grow up into a fine, strong, young-being man.

Goodness. I could say he's just like me with his skills. Even though our talent is far more different. He see his talent as art also. He's advanced in all Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. His favorite being Ninjutsu, that talent he uses is kind of hard to explain.

He's able to take surrounding things and manipulate them. Turning surrounding things into weapons. His kekkei genkai is the thing i'm still studying on. I thought it was the Rinnegan he had, but he never had those ringed eyes.

Excuse me, please forgive me for not explaining his features. Hakuzu has white hair that ends under his shoulder blade. He has hazel eyes that fits well with his tanned skin. He had a perfect jaw line and chin. His nose was even perfect. Not to big, neither small.

He wore a black kimono with the outlining being white. Over that he wore a brown cloak, just like me. His personality was something else though. He may be smart, humble, and intelligent. But this kiddo can flirt. Not to forget that this kid is over protective when it comes to me.

I look over at Hakuzu remembering the time he saved my life when i was hanging on by a whim. He look at me giving a warm smile. I smirk wrapping my arm around his neck, ruffling his hair. "Oi Hakuzu! What ya' smiling for hmm?!" I playfully yelled, ruffling his hair harder.

"I-Itai [YN]! I-It's nothing!" He stuttered. I let him go and he rubbed his head pouting. "Hmph!" I grinned placing my hands on my hips. "You're even hot when you try not to be" Hakuzu complimented with his mouth opening, drooling.

"Baka!" I yell hitting him on his head. "ITAI IT'S HURTS!" He yelped out loud, rubbing his head. I giggled. "It' suppose to hm!" I stated. I stop walking, listening to my surroundings. Someone's here.

I quickly look to my right, without turning my head. "HAKUZU WATCH OUT!" I shout, tackling Hakuzu to the floor so he wouldn't get hit by the Fuma Shuriken. I look down at Hakuzu and saw him blushing hard.

"What?" I asked, before following where his eyes where. On. My. Breast.. I glare at him punching him across his cheek. "GAH!" He yelped in pain once more. "You baka! Now isn't the time for such childish behaviour!" I yell, shaking him vigorously by his cloak.

"Hmph, what a shame. A perverted kid, and an abusive woman. I doubt you have skill, young ones" a deep voice spoke. I turned my gaze towards the man, looking at his shuriken, he's from the Fuuma clan.

"Is there something you need?" I asked, glaring at him. "Yes, definitely" He finished before throwing a dozen of shurikens at me and Hakuzu. Me and Hakuzu both jumped away, avoiding the shurikens. "If all you clan does is throw shurikens.. That clan is pitiful.. Or maybe.. You have no skill?" I tapped my chin thinking that it could be a possibility that he was just a man trying to be a skilled shinobi when he doesn't really have any talent.

"Damn you!" He growled jumping towards me, doing some hand signs. Before i could throw my C1 at him, Hakuzu jumped in front of me. A tree near by lifting from out the ground making the enemy lose his focus.

The tree peeled off the outside bark of itself, shaping into a spear. I'm sure it's Hakuzu's doing. "What the.." The enemy trailed off before the speared tree pierced itself into the enemy, pinning him against a tree.

"He sure talked big for a weak guy" I scoffed shaking my head. Hakuzu turned towards showing me those now redish-pink eyes. They changed back to their normal hazel color. "We should pick up our pace. It's a high possibility more will come after us.." Hakuzu stated, walking ahead.

I scoffed, walking ahead of him. "Like i don't know that? I know we're being followed" I say. "[Name] sama.. This Deidara guy.. Why do you do all this for him?" Hakuzu asked. I kept a blank face, continuing walking.

I knew sooner or later he'd ask that. "Remember the story I told you.. The last day I knew i'd see him? The damn Akatsuki members took him away from me. The only person who was at least some kind of family to me"

"I'm not gonna let my best friend slip away from me when i'm so close to retrieving him. Tell me, Hakuzu kun.. What would you do in this situation?" I asked, looking at him. He smiled. "I'd do the same thing. Especially if it was you. No matter what i'd do my best to get you back" Hakuzu replied.

"Is that so?" I smiled. "We should use the Body Flicker jutsu. I sense more ninja coming our way" I warn. "Hai, sensei" Hakuzu nodded doing a hand sign as did I. With that we were gone. At our own little hide out.

My plan for retrieving Deidara is starting. My plan will soon come to fruition! Deidara.. Just wait for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! I updated this. Sorry if it sucks! ): Reasons why?

>|< I didn't eat since 5 and it's 11!

>|< I'm starving q.q

>|< I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT WITHOUT MAH FOOD! D:<

>|< Can I eat you? ^-^

>|< Not Edited.