A Step Closer

Me and Hakuzu both ran towards the base. My heart was beating so fast. 'I'm actually gonna see Deidara again...' I smile to myself. I was getting so happy. Hakuzu came to a stop by a tree. I stop behind him. "What is it?" I asked. He closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he opened them. "There's six people inside" Hakuzu stated. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I sensed each of their chakras. Duh" Hakuzu flicked his forehead.

Just as we were about to proceed forward a missile came towards us. We both jumped away as the missile hit the ground exploding. "HAKUZU?!" I yell his name, making sure he was alright. "Yeah!" He spoke back. I sighed in relief smiling. Another missile was then sent at me. I quickly jump away as it exploded.

It surely wasn't Deidara's bombing clay. So who was it? I then make my way to Hakuzu as fast as I could. "Who's attacking us?" I asked. "Someone from the hideout.." Hakuzu answered. "How did you find this place?" A deep voice asked. Soon, that deep voice that spoke, came out from the shadows. Revealing his bright orange hair and ringed eyes.

"Next time you have someone like Karuji to get things for you. Make sure he doesn't have other S-rank criminals track him down" Hakuzu took out a kunai, spinning it around his finger. The orange haired main glared at Hakuzu. "I suppose I cannot let you live since you've found the whereabouts about this place" the man says. 5 more orange heads came out. "We are Pein Of The Six Paths. Your life ends here" 

One of the other Peins, sent more missiles at us. I shove my hands in my pouches, letting my mouthed hands eat the clay. After they were done, I made as many C1's I could in the time that Hakuzu bought me. Gladly, I was able to make quite a lot. I fit all that i've made into both of my hands, cupping them together. I threw all of the at the "Peins"

"Katsu!" I yell, exploding them all. The smoke slowly cleared away. After it did, it revealed the six Peins. "C1 explosions didn't work after all.." I murmured to myself. "I see.. So you're [Name]. You art is exactly like Deidara's" The Pein with the short spiked hair says.

My eyes widened. My heart began to beat fast, again. "You know Deidara?!" I asked him. Now that I look at their cloaks.. It's just like from that day when they took Deidara from me! "Where is he?!" I asked questions once more.

"It would be a shame i'd have to kill Deidara's best friend.." Pein says, not answering my question. I glare at Pein, biting my bottom lip, clenching my fist. The Pein with the short spiked hair puts his palm out towards me. "Gravitational pull" He stated. Something jolted inside me and I felt myself being lift off the ground. 

I flew in air towards the Pein. Before I hit the ground, I see the Pein being lift off the ground and flew to the side as if he was flinged. I drop onto the ground, landing on my stomach.  I let out a tiny cry. "[Name] chan! Are you okay?!" Hakuzu yelled. I put my thumb up in the air, letting him know I was ok. I got up, holding my stomach.

"A Rinnegan user?" Pein, I guess the Leader of the Peins says, showing a little of surprise. "I wouldn't say Rinnegan but it's something like that" Hakuzu, answered his question. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" a feminine Pein, slammed her palms into the ground, summoning what was a three headed beast. Talk about huge...

I took out an already made C2. Which was my favorite, a Hawk. I threw the small figure into the air, letting it expand. 'Maybe if I can blow off their heads one by one.. they'll disappear.. They seem like big trouble.' I made the hawk fly towards the beast. "Katsu!" I yell, making the hawk exploded. The beast roared, blood raining everywhere.

When the smoke cleared, revealing the beast.. "WHAAT?!" I shout, watching as the beast as it grows another head. "You wont be able to defeat us" Pein deadpanned. "But. We'll be killing you first" Pein pointed at Hakuzu. I smacked my teeth, taking out a C3.