Back On The Road

[ Hey guys! I am back with another chapter! So, yesterday I stood up till 3 in the morning, counting EVERY person votes on this story.. Which was a lot of people to me. Well! I have calculated everyone L's and C's.. I combine them together.. I forgot to say. Every 9 chapters, a winner will be announced! So, i'll be having to update this story more..

Oh! It doesn't matter if you how many times you commented on a chapter. Only if you commented on that chapter, it counts as one. Like.. Being able to like a chapter only once! XD Well Anyways here's your counts below:

Momented Counts:

GrizzlyxAkatsuki: 16

Akatsuki-redmoon: 11

7Cloudy7: 8

MaylianaKuzumaki: 6

Tigzy435: 11

loodmellcongrove: 1

link3904: 1

animelover2706: 9

Omg, Tigzy435 and Akatsuki-redmoon are like tied xc

WINNER & DEDICATION TO: GrizzlyxAkatsuki

Poor Hakuzu.. And poor [Name].  She really cared for Hakuzu.. AWWW I JUST CAN'T! TEH CUTENESS IS UNBEARABLE!!!]

                    After such a tragic moment on the bridge, Tazuna offered to have Hakuzu stay at his place to recover. I was really thankful seeing that his conditions were bad and he wouldn't be able to come with me in that state.

I was relieved Hakuzu didn't have any broken bones. Tsunami said he'd be up and ready to go after a day. I sat in the guest room by an asleep Hakuzu. His snores were so soft. I found myself smiling for some apparent reason.

'Oh Hakuzu.. What would I do without you?' I thought about that a lot. I got up, exiting the room quietly. I went into the kitchen and saw Tsunami making lunch.. I anime sweat dropped at the fact she's always in the kitchen. If she isn't in the kitchen she's cleaning things that are already cleaned..

I sat at the table, interlocking my fingers together, resting my chin on top of them. Memories from the past flooded in..

*FlashBack*

I walk down the streets of Iwagakure with an umbrella hovered over my head as it poured rain heavily. I was on my way to get some supplies for when I leave Iwagakure, and give them a special goodbye present. As I was making my way there I heard sobbing, it was faint but it was loud enough to be heard.

From the distance I seen an curled up figure up against the building. 'What's a child doing out here?' I asked myself. I walked over to the crying child in the rain, standing over her or him so that the umbrella kept the rain from touching me or the child.

"Oi" I say getting the child's attention. Her or his head quickly shot up to look at me. My eyes widen at the sight of this child. The child was in horrible shape. The poor child has bruises, worn out clothes to the point it's dirty and ripped, skinny, dirty.. Poor kid looks fragile.

"Go home" I commanded. The child looked down sadly, hugging their knees to their chest. "I don't have one.. I don't have a family.. I'm alone.." The child whimpered. I frowned. "Well that isn't my problem. Go to the Tsuchikage's office and get put up for adoption or something" I insisted.